Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Congrats. Finally! Enjoy that beauty. How do you like the hard, tough, immobile hornback? From your pictures.. there seems to be a lot of room in between.. as usual with that awful strap. Order the Diver rubber from your local AD. Trust me its worth it for a couple hundred bucks. It will taper perfectly to your wrist and will be so much more comfortable. Guarantee you will never want to wear that miserable hornback again.
thanks man, haha i now have it on the 4th hole to make room really made a nuisance of itself today when i was stuck in hot bad traffic for an hr!
just msged apbands with the following criteria, what do you think?
1. Smooth leather
2. Drilled design, similar to the Singapore F1 (small holes), and the holes are 'black'. Not yellow.
3. Stitched in black as well. Two lines similar to the SingF1.
4. Underhide (the under of the strap touching the skin), can it be in yellow smooth cloth? or Black?

as for the Diver strap: can it be used on the existing black ceramic lugs? don't think so but doesn't hurt to ask, and i am not a fan of the steel ones used in the pics i saw with the Diver rubber mounted also not 100% sold yet on the width of the strap with the case/size of the watch
i have had the normal 42mm-style rubber on before many times and it seems like i am going to get that for certain

leather strap alternative depends on what apbands can do

Old 06-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
It's a Jaeger
Master Grand reveil Perpetual calendar

Yes the alsrm function is a separate mechanical function to the watch. Upper right crown winds it's chime and sets the alarm time. The longer it's wound the longer the chime. It also vibrates if you don't want the chime.
Wow- that is amazing. Thanks for the info.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
last few days

Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Pam 88

Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Omega RM XXL today.

Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Gym time

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339375349.297930.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  158.6 KB

Old 06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
T-Touch today.

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
more like my usual dresscode today and have the strap looser so it's a lot better than yesterday

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
BBeast mode

Old 06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
more like my usual dresscode today and have the strap looser so it's a lot better than yesterday
You can't wear that watch with that outfit. Holy Cows.

That's awful if you are going to pull off a yellow watch at a gym I'd suggest it at least looks decent.

I would say if someone GAVE me an AP I would only wear it sweating at the gym.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?