Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Out to dinner

Attachment 106010
very classy timepiece

Old 06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Elyas that is a great shot of the bb's dial!

Felix haha why feel like a douche? love the watch but be extra careful with the added height of the ROO (dings, scratches, hairlines)

so who is going to be the first watchmaker to do "white ceramic"? steel look, unscratchable

Old 06-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
Elyas that is a great shot of the bb's dial!

Felix haha why feel like a douche? love the watch but be extra careful with the added height of the ROO (dings, scratches, hairlines)

so who is going to be the first watchmaker to do "white ceramic"? steel look, unscratchable
White ceramic
Female or ghey mans watch.

So I'd guess

Micheal Kors.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
lol
i take that back

just remembered

Old 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
i want a platinum daydate with iceblue dial and romans, 36mm because i am not sold on the 41s (yet)

Attached Images  
Old 06-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Just bought this watch off a friend for summer duties, feel so douchy walking around with it, guess I have to get used to the size of this thing.
RO > ROO imo but it's a fun piece for those days in the sun I guess.

I swear you posted that pic back in 08'!

Old 06-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Just bought this watch off a friend for summer duties, feel so douchy walking around with it, guess I have to get used to the size of this thing.
RO > ROO imo but it's a fun piece for those days in the sun I guess.
Great shot! It's a great piece.. enjoy it!

Old 06-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Took out the Dato this afternoon. Awful iPhone shot.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
I swear you posted that pic back in 08'!
I sure did, same time my friend got it, I've always loved the Polaris, just not sure if it's "me" enough. Will try it out and see how it feels.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 06-03-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Took out the Dato this afternoon. Awful iPhone shot.

Now that's a watch. Great piece. We need more pics

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?