Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you guys for the compliments and rep. Yes, the Omega Railmaster XXL is a full 49mm across the case at the widest point, and that does not include the crown. My wrists are large, a little less than 8.5", so I tend to make large watches look like a normal fit and smaller watches look way too small.

The crystal is 45mm across. By comparison, the crystal on my DSSD is 32mm (44mm overall width) and my LT Combat B1 is 38mm (45mm overall width), so the RM XXL gives the illusion of being even larger than it is compared to other pieces of similar size

Last edited by BigE; 05-14-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BigE
Just came in. Such a beautiful piece. Love it. Fits me like a 44 fits most of you all. . More pics later today.
Wow. 49mm. Looks like a 39 on your massive wrist!

Old 05-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
On a nylon strap finally...

Name:  268dd72f.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  91.5 KB

Old 05-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Looks gold in that pic.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
its the light'n

Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Suuuure.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
But but but

Old 05-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Tried on a large sized planet ocean chrono today. It's not overly huge but I want to try the 42mm as well. And not the chrono. Next bonus I might finally do this.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute

Going under the knife in a week.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Its a dress watch that can be work with a suit or jeans and not look out of place with either. Overall extremely happy with this purchase.
+1 i can see that, huge congrats Eric

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
@Ali- I completely agree, spending $30k + I'd want a patek or VC or ALS. Given that your GP is carbon I'd be for keeping the panda to have some variety in case material, or if you want to have a yellow them go for the Buemi. Then you have a carbon piece with red accents and a yellow piece with titanium to offer some variety for you.
thanks for the input Kevin i really appreciate the thoughts and time taken. Buemi is super cool but the price kills it for me and i am not particularly crazy over the Ti case tbh.
the variety i am considering is more between the colour and contrast with black, rather than materials. (EDIT: the fact that bb is carbon/ceramic is actually in its favour although both APs will be 'dark/black' watches) it all boils down to:
a. is gpc + panda on singf1 too much red?
b. is the answer a trade into a bb and have variety of yellow vs red?

will only know once i test drive the bb for at least 24hrs and the cash i have to pay doesn't surpass what i have in mind

Last edited by boursachi; 05-14-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?