Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan

love that. Future brother in law was wearing that on leather strap tonight.
Brown or Black?

If I need to be a hit more formal for dinner, the brown is excellent with dock shoes.

Black, for reference.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^ Bevy niOce....

This is on now

Name:  d40580d3.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  149.1 KB

Old 04-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Kev you have noooo idea what you're doing to me man.. that is so beautiful, could not be suited for a finer gent! i would be torn between a Master or a Reverso..
teach us please: what's the difference between your watch and the geo with the white dial?

Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
just received my Lum-Tec Super Combat
quality is better then I thought

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 04-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
@ craigger: he has brown leather strap, it looks awesome.

Originally Posted by boursachi
Kev you have noooo idea what you're doing to me man.. that is so beautiful, could not be suited for a finer gent! i would be torn between a Master or a Reverso..
teach us please: what's the difference between your watch and the geo with the white dial?
Tough call!! I absolutely love both the master geographic and the 1931 tribute reverso. I went with the MG because I liked the brown strap, and I like the complication, but a reverso is still in my sights. Mine is the 38mm, which comes in black or brownface. I like it over the brand new 40mm because the new one has a silver face that I didn't like, and because the dial on the 38mm has a beveled edge, whereas the 40mm is flat across. I like the depth this creates and I feel it looks more luxurious. The also make a master geographic world, the difference being all the world time zones are visible along the periphery of the dial, so you can read them all at once, whereas mine has a timeline you pick and it displays only on the smaller hour/minute display.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gr1zly
just received my Lum-Tec Super Combat
quality is better then I thought

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Great pick up man. I know that BigE and I both have Super Combats, and we both have nothing bad to say about them. It is a great watch, and feels amazing on the wrist. I might wear mine today.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
awesome info as always Kevin, thanks for that! personally my favourite reverso was/is the very sporty squadra le world chrono (on rubber/steel nonetheless). i think it suits me more than the refined Reversos and while i have huge admiration and respect for many watches and versions, i only "consider" the watches that i know will get plenty of wrist time as i daily all of them. i know for a fact that i cannot pull off many reversos and many other watches of different makes.
that said, i think my next watch has got to be of another ... hmm .. purpose let's say that is why my grail is the PP 5726, not just the class alone, but the annual calendar takes it to another level. due to price, the IWCs in comparison are looking mighty fine especially the Yacht Club; however then i thought what difference will another casual/sport watch do? hence the inclination towards the Master line of the Jaegers and the Portuguese of the IWCs

for your viewing pleasure

Name:  jaeger-lecoultre-master-geographic-bl-2.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  jaeger-lecoultre-master-geographic-bl-3.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  98.4 KB

Old 04-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, those photos are gorgeous, maybe I should pick up a blackstrap!

Also, to clarify - the 38mm comes in black, white and brown (which actually is more of an ardoise, or slate) dial.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Alain Silberstein today

Old 04-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
A staged shot...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1335797709.037290.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  58.5 KB

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?