Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice GP and you keep it in good condition too!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by swordsman
Very nice GP and you keep it in good condition too!
Thanks! I try to keep all my pieces in perfect condition.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I need pics from various parts of the world to believe it. The physics of it makes no sense to me. I don't care what is written.
Originally Posted by Axman
I agree, this makes now sense, and no need of a perp, hand it over immediately
OMG I cannot believe that you two don’t get it…
Ok, think of it this way…
One rotation of the earth takes 24 hours
For the moon to rotate around the earth it take about 29 days (say 696 hours)
For both to go around the sun takes a year (365 days = 8,766 hours)

Now say we live on opposite sides of the earth (12 hour difference in time) and its night at my end… as the 12 hours pass (50% of the day) and it becomes night at your end the relative change by the moon is only 1.7% and to the sun is 0.14%
So in any given day we are practically looking at the same phase of the Moon due to negligible change it underwent in 12 hours

But ok… I will look for your thread and post a photo if that will help

Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
OMG I cannot believe that you two don’t get it…
Ok, think of it this way…
One rotation of the earth takes 24 hours
For the moon to rotate around the earth it take about 29 days (say 696 hours)
For both to go around the sun takes a year (365 days = 8,766 hours)
Now say we live on opposite sides of the earth (12 hour difference in time) and its night at my end… as the 12 hours pass (50% of the day) and it becomes night at your end the relative change by the moon is only 1.7% and to the sun is 0.14%
So in any given day we are practically looking at the same phase of the Moon due to negligible change it underwent in 12 hours
But ok… I will look for your thread and post a photo if that will help

Old 01-31-2012, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
i love not wearing certain watches for a while, they feel brand new to you once put on again

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
hahah thats what i do, i wear the same piece for months

Old 01-31-2012, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
i love not wearing certain watches for a while, they feel brand new to you once put on again
"AP pic here"
This is HOT ^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by boursachi
This is flat ^^^^^^^

Old 01-31-2012, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
you would so hit that, it's the arab in us .. blonde ftw

Old 01-31-2012, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I dont understand....
Whats flatness got to go with hit-worthiness?
Foshow that would be hit
(FYI I am not a blond kinda guy)

Last edited by GrayTT; 01-31-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?