Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Come on dude... is that your answer to every thing?
Sorry. It's weird because I'm actually more of an ass man.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I am lucky that mine A-already has so many clothes, and B-doens't really buy much because she works so much. And there is no penance for buying things I want; she actually encourages my watch obsession...

Old 08-18-2011, 07:15 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
You have probably seen me posting this before, but I am sporting my AP Royal Oak Offshore BumbleBee today.

It's a refreshing watch to look at after using the Speedmaster for the past 5 days.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 08-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Mo. Love the carbon case!

Old 08-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Crap my wife must be the only woman in the world that could care less about expensive dresses. If it costs more than 50 bucks she laughs and puts it back
my wife is the same, before her i never knew what "high street" meant! is your wife into watches? mine is not, cannot be bothered. but she's starting to understand my obsession.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
You have probably seen me posting this before, but I am sporting my AP Royal Oak Offshore BumbleBee today.
still LOVE the bumblebee. the carbon/ceramic make it one hell of a sturdy watch. and although many might think it is restraining, i believe i can sport it 6 days of the week with my dress code

Old 08-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
wore this to the gym tonight

NOT, jk.
just felt good about getting more blood in my fores and arms those past few days getting back in shape. i like the size of the watch more now. already lost 5.5 lbs, want to lose 11 lbs more (reach 176lbs) before i start a proper cut/strict diet. need to be shredded as fvck next semester + winter because i have a ton of jackets i want to sport and i want to look superman-badass for my baby girl's albums

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ love that you wore it to the gym. Dont you worry about scratching the hell out of the watch?

Old 08-19-2011, 04:02 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Guido alarm.....

Old 08-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
^ love that you wore it to the gym. Dont you worry about scratching the hell out of the watch?
i was kidding bro i highlighted in my original post where i wrote "NOT, jk."

Originally Posted by boursachi
wore this to the gym tonight

NOT, jk.
hmmmm, i would gladly give the watch a try at the gym but not on its original strap. perhaps on a rubber, i would do it just for kicks. i think i'm saying this because i know i'll never change the strap so until then, my trusty gshock and tissot will have to do at the gym

as for scratching/banging the watch around, i had a year's practice with my panda before the GP and i am proud to report that (knock on wood) i am much more aware of its size and i finally mastered wearing a high-rise watch without scratching it on door entry/exit or desks

Originally Posted by ECB
Guido alarm.....

love it
rep for you when i can again

Last edited by boursachi; 08-19-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Rocking the pilot. Love this thing.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1313762526.916826.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  113.6 KB

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?