Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 06:18 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Pathetic.

Goodbye. Ban me for good.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the Oris RUF watch and tried it on a few months ago and really liked it as well. It really is every bit as stunning and cool in person as it is in pictures.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
On my wrist, a watch from..... China!

Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
^^ That is very cool

Old 08-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i am in awe of some of your collections, these are amazing time pieces. I hope to one day have a piece i can properly post up here, till then i look on with respect, congrats guys

Old 08-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Gift from my girlfriend.

Attached Images  
Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Cellini today:

Attached Images     
Old 08-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Classy!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zut Alors
i am in awe of some of your collections, these are amazing time pieces. I hope to one day have a piece i can properly post up here, till then i look on with respect, congrats guys
All pieces are welcome here...
Oh and if you are looking for something nice and reasonable click here ===> https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...s-watches.html

Originally Posted by Maximilian
Gift from my girlfriend.
Very nice... got more pix?

Last edited by GrayTT; 08-12-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Aquatimer in the wild!

Down in Mexico for a buddy's wedding this weekend & went swimming with whale sharks this morning - these things were huge!

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?