Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SamWise
Where did you pick up the Red Bulliten? I have never seen them outside of the Red Bull HQ and local warehouses.
I worked for Red Bull for years
and on their distribution list for the Bulletin...great mag

Old 04-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
At home

More importantly on me wrist

Hahahaha Hani! I was guessing this weekend we would see images of your "contemplation". Not the next day Congrats pal and enjoy it. Your impressions?

Btw, there is a local authorized guy by Schaffhausen to reset my big pilot All in all a great day

Old 04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Hahahaha Hani! I was guessing this weekend we would see images of your "contemplation". Not the next day Congrats pal and enjoy it. Your impressions?

Btw, there is a local authorized guy by Schaffhausen to reset my big pilot All in all a great day
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa
I could not help it I was there, the watch was there, Yoyo was wearing my LT, the wify was "if you like it, get it" and the sales girl offered a discount...

Perfection

Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I love it Hani, you don't mess around. Looks good!

Old 04-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx

Feels great on... Easy to read, very light and feels smaller than it really is (its a 47mm)
The dial on the all black PVD looks brighter than the Ti/PVD finished piece but loved the two toned case more so went with it

The only thing is the strap... it's one of those cut to size and I like the ability to adjust my watch at times...

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-21-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
At home

More importantly on me wrist

Alf mabrouk! Beautiful piece. Enjoy it in the best of health bro.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa
I could not help it I was there, the watch was there, Yoyo was wearing my LT, the wify was "if you like it, get it" and the sales girl offered a discount...

Perfection
Your wife is beyond cool You're right though, these types of pieces are always not in stock when you are interested. Great purchase once again

Thanx

Feels great on... Easy to read, very light and feels smaller than it really is (its a 47mm)
The dial on the all black PVD looks brighter that the Ti/PVD finished piece but loved the two toned case more so went with it

The only thing is the strap... it's one of those cut to size and I like the ability to adjust my watch at times...
I had to cut my strap as well, but it was perfect luckily. A friend of mine over cut his and had to order new straps

-----------
Sporting the Anonimo today. One of 99. Arrived 2 days ago

Old 04-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Today's selection...

Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
I worked for Red Bull for years
and on their distribution list for the Bulletin...great mag
Agreed, hopefully the iOS app gets it distributed to wider audience. Worked for them in Santa Monica for a couple years and now up in Oregon.

Old 04-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Mike S
?...
Sporting the Anonimo today. One of 99. Arrived 2 days ago
Looks great!!!
Any more pix?

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?