Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
you've seen this one just the other side
you got me good..didn't realize it was the same watch, damn reverso's

Last edited by slavik; 01-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:55 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
beautiful piece mo!

mabrook!!! enjoy it in good health. now we need a pic of behind the wheel!
Thanks, here is a pic taken in the G55

Carbon Fiber addiction.

Attached Images   

Last edited by MeanMachine; 01-03-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
Sick watch, Mo! Congratulations, fits you great. Want the Bumble Bee also now, ****ing full of win.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:11 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic Junior
Sick watch, Mo! Congratulations, fits you great. Want the Bumble Bee also now, ****ing full of win.
Hahah, remember I wanted it since Saint-Tropez, I was telling you about the AP Volcano but the Bumble Bee looks better with the CF and yellow when displayed next to each other.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thanks, here is a pic

Carbon Fiber addiction.
LOL now you can't change cars

Looks PERFECT!

Old 01-03-2011, 04:18 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by h20skier
LOL now you can't change cars

Looks PERFECT!
Thanks Mark

Old 01-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vintage no-date Sub on my wrist today

Old 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice one bro. I have one for you as well... And I have that EXACT same strap too. Bastard...

Old 01-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Where are you guys finding these vintage no-dates that look no more than a day old?

Old 01-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
@SoCal Beautiful man! I'm actually considering an original bracelet for it.

@Harvey, got mine from a private collector, didn't come with the bracelet though.

I'm still looking for a proper 5513/5512 with the painted hour markers.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?