Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice

Old 05-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for crappy Blackberry pics...

Here's my little setup,

Old 05-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Dro
Teamspeed Rookie
Dro is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys need to seriously teach me how to photograph watches, i am horrible!

Here is my stable. Waiting for my Wyler Chrono to come in from europe.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dro
You guys need to seriously teach me how to photograph watches, i am horrible!

Here is my stable. Waiting for my Wyler Chrono to come in from europe.
I'm no Kirb but if you use a typical automatic camera, make sure you push the 'close-up' button which is usually represented as a couple of flowers. This will allow you to focus on things much closer to the lens.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Coochas
I'm no Kirb but if you use a typical automatic camera, make sure you push the 'close-up' button which is usually represented as a couple of flowers. This will allow you to focus on things much closer to the lens.
My camera has a setting that is made for documents. That has worked the best for me as it forces the camera to focus on the intricacies of the watch face.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
b9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond repute
Wearing my Glashutte Original Senator Navigator today.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:14 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
i hate you. really. lol

awesome watch man, as always dang

Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
What's the one to the left?

Old 06-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Famine is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, you guys have some great watches. I got my first watch upon graduating from RPI: A Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Tachymetre.

It looks just like this one (I apologize for not having pics; my camera hardly works):

Old 06-27-2008, 04:36 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Way to revive the thread,

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?