Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Still one of my favorite Pam's to date!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 05:52 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
kaktus-straps.com Handmade High End Straps For Your Panerai Watch

Their tan "beater" strap is excellent for, well, a daily beater. Great price too - I think over 200 bucks for a regular leather strap without any kind of history is kind of pushing it. Ammo straps however ...
Thanks for the link, never heard of them. 150NZD is great for a strap. Gonna pick up a Tan. You should pick one up for yours. Oh,wait.....

But what do the numbers ( sizes ) mean in the drop down menu?

Tried to rep ya, but gotta spread the love around, not sure why on earth i would have repped your viking arse in the past though.

Last edited by vtgts300kw; 09-22-2008 at 05:55 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Thanks for the link, never heard of them. 150NZD is great for a strap. Gonna pick up a Tan. You should pick one up for yours. Oh,wait.....

But what do the numbers ( sizes ) mean in the drop down menu?

Tried to rep ya, but gotta spread the love around, not sure why on earth i would have repped your viking arse in the past though.
Probably the length of the two different pieces.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:24 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Probably the length of the two different pieces.
Yup!

I'm a 7" and a 115/75 fits me like a glove using the middle hole. (no pun) A 120/75 should fit anyone from a 6,5" to a 7,5".

I also have a carbon strap from DON. Significantly cheaper (around 40-50 USD) and pretty good quality but they are a little too thin IMO. And the website is pretty strange. DON6

Should you ever be on a spending spree, check out Greg Straps by Greg Stevens Design

Friend of mine has one of his. They're 200+ bucks and takes a while before they get to you, but once you see it and feel it in your hand, you wonder what the hell is wrong with any other leather product you've ever seen. Just stunning....

Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
beauty strap...

Old 09-22-2008, 07:42 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Yup!

I'm a 7" and a 115/75 fits me like a glove using the middle hole. (no pun) A 120/75 should fit anyone from a 6,5" to a 7,5".

I also have a carbon strap from DON. Significantly cheaper (around 40-50 USD) and pretty good quality but they are a little too thin IMO. And the website is pretty strange. DON6

Should you ever be on a spending spree, check out Greg Straps by Greg Stevens Design

Friend of mine has one of his. They're 200+ bucks and takes a while before they get to you, but once you see it and feel it in your hand, you wonder what the hell is wrong with any other leather product you've ever seen. Just stunning....
DON6. Worst. Site. Ever.

But what are the 24 or 26mm mesurements?

Old 09-22-2008, 07:44 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
DON6. Worst. Site. Ever.

But what are the 24 or 26mm mesurements?
Yeah. It's pretty horrible.

24 mm is for 44 mm PAMs and 26 are for the 47 mm ones.

The 22/26 is for the Radomir.