Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Moving to Orlando

Old 07-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
Moving to Orlando

Looking for an apartment.

Where are the clubs/bars/restaurants? Good places to be in downtown?

Old 07-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lake Eola / Thornton Park area next to downtown is very nice.....has some restaurants and bars....within walking distance of downtown to the clubs...and it shouldnt be too difficult to find an apartment or condo for rent.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
you don't dont sound to enthusiastic about the spot. is that orlando in general? heard alot of it is up and coming.

Old 07-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
depends on what your looking for…I don't know your age, if your married with kids, etc....if you are looking to be near downtown thats a great area (I'm putting my enthusiastic face on)

orlando in general is a nice family city….not too crazy or busy….but not a small town either.

Old 12-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Naomi12 is an unknown quantity at this point
While you are moving check out these valuable tips to save money on your travelling Elucid Gent

Old 12-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by naomi12
while you are moving check out these valuable tips to save money on your travelling elucid gent
omg

Old 03-27-2016, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kamienZen` is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to also now....What part of the city?
I am also moving there soon.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I haven't updated this since i made my move. Absolute love it out here!

So much to do and see. Moved to the Millenia area wanted to be close to work/airport/downtown/attractions.

Thank you all for the help

Old 06-10-2016, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
landara is an unknown quantity at this point
I was living in Orlando in the Spring Lake area for some years now and really enjoyed living there! The vibe of the city is just wonderful! You have everything there you could wish for! Except now I'm moving further South with my family jobwise! I've been to Miami about 6 times and enjoyed it there as well. We did already got an apartmant at sabbiabeachcondos.com/location/pompano-beach-florida/. Some friends of mine are living in this area and my sons best friend also recently moved there with his family so we are excited about our new living situation! I'm especially looking forward to live at the beach what I've never had before!
Good luck with Orlando and have fun living there!