Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food (https://teamspeed.com/forums/travel-hotels-resorts-restaurants-food/)
-   -   Up for coffee in London? (https://teamspeed.com/forums/travel-hotels-resorts-restaurants-food/46350-up-coffee-london.html)

430berlinetta 08-23-2010 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Stradale (Post 692594)
asian/japanese/chinese

hahahaha I agree with some

Originally Posted by tips (Post 692597)
duude hes never tasted fruit!! he doesnt know what a mango tastes like, (unles hes had it through icecream)

i once brought some pistachio cupcakes filed with jam and he refused to eat em, quote on quote "if u brought em then they must be healthy"

if it aint geasy he wont eat it!!

if i was u gray id print out his sugestions walk down to tesco on glouster rd, and shove it up the homeless guys ass that sleeps by the atm

loool H's gona be upset

You guys have got a cheek eh?

Tips: Who in their right mind wants to go on holiday to have cabbage and carrots??? I havent tried a mango??? Who cares about mangos!! Have you ever gone to a nice restaurant and said, " I'd like a mango please".
Have you ever heard of a guy telling you to go to this great italian restaurant cause they have great carrots!!! Or a chinese becuase their lettuce is out of this world!! You will see the light eventually, that veggies and fruits are really bad for you and its just world propaganda!!!

Plus I'm fat and you guys arent, I have PROOF that I have tried lots of restaurants lol. :spar:

and while we're on the subject of food Gray, KFC in london is some of the best KFC I have ever tried, waaaay better than bahrain!

LABrit 08-23-2010 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by MeanMachine (Post 691407)
When will you be there, Im going by Sept 20

Mo, message me nearer the time, would enjoy meeting up with you for dinner. You should join myself and Bonita if she's still in town.

Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow (Post 691529)
msg LABrit

No thanks.

tips 08-23-2010 07:25 AM

^ what a douche

Captain Stradale 08-23-2010 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by tips (Post 692597)
duude hes never tasted fruit!! he doesnt know what a mango tastes like, (unles hes had it through icecream)

i once brought some pistachio cupcakes filed with jam and he refused to eat em, quote on quote "if u brought em then they must be healthy"

if it aint geasy he wont eat it!!

if i was u gray id print out his sugestions walk down to tesco on glouster rd, and shove it up the homeless guys ass that sleeps by the atm

loool H's gona be upset

hahahahahhahahaa:hilarious::respekt:

tips 08-23-2010 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 430berlinetta (Post 692609)
you Guys Have Got A Cheek Eh?

Tips: Who In Their Right Mind Wants To Go On Holiday To Have Cabbage And Carrots??? I Havent Tried A Mango??? Who Cares About Mangos!! Have You Ever Gone To A Nice Restaurant And Said, " I'd Like A Mango Please".
Have You Ever Heard Of A Guy Telling You To Go To This Great Italian Restaurant Cause They Have Great Carrots!!! Or A Chinese Becuase Their Lettuce Is Out Of This World!! You Will See The Light Eventually, That Veggies And Fruits Are Really Bad For You And Its Just World Propaganda!!!

Plus I'm Fat And You Guys Arent, I Have Proof That I Have Tried Lots Of Restaurants Lol. :spar:

And While We're On The Subject Of Food Gray, Kfc In London Is Some Of The Best Kfc I Have Ever Tried, Waaaay Better Than Bahrain!

Attachment 53436

430berlinetta 08-23-2010 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:yahoo:

MeanMachine 08-23-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by LABrit (Post 692610)
Mo, message me nearer the time, would enjoy meeting up with you for dinner. You should join myself and Bonita if she's still in town.

No thanks.

Sure, havent been to London since 2002 all I know is whiteleys mall, harrods, Harvey Nichols selfridges, bond and sloane street, the parks and gardens and trocadero, Piccadilly, Leicester Square ...etc

is there anything else I am missing like the theatrical plays, the new restaurants etc.

JB 007 08-24-2010 01:55 AM

This is great..

- BLACK & BLUE
105 Gloucester Road,
London SW7 4SS‎
020 7244 7666‎

GrayTT 08-24-2010 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by JB 007 (Post 693407)
This is great..

- BLACK & BLUE
105 Gloucester Road,
London SW7 4SS‎
020 7244 7666‎

my place is down the road from 105 Gloucester but never tried it :resent:

tips 08-24-2010 03:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
^^

i have, many times, its okaay, order the olives mmmm

Attachment 53479