Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Drummers? Where is best site to sell drum equipment?

Old 04-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Drummers? Where is best site to sell drum equipment?

I have a bunch of drums, cymbals, percussion, etc that I want to sell. Anyone know of a good forum or classifieds site other than craigslist or ebay to list them on? Pretty high end stuff.

Thanks,
S

Old 04-29-2013, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
anyone?

Old 04-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Craigslist is your best bet. I sold my old set on there in less than a week. Just price higher than you want and let them negotiate with you. Everyone wins. Btw....what are you selling? I could use a rack or maybe some other stuff haha

Old 05-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Craigslist is your best bet. I sold my old set on there in less than a week. Just price higher than you want and let them negotiate with you. Everyone wins. Btw....what are you selling? I could use a rack or maybe some other stuff haha
I listed them here:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/miscell...d-cymbals.html