Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

So What Are You Listening To Now?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
for somebody that i use to know

Last edited by Bonita; 07-25-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:00 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
My roommate recommended it to me.

Don't mind the looks.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
^ Matisyahu is definitely cool. I saw him at a festival a couple years ago & he put on a great show.

It's funny you posted that. I was just listening to this today, where he does cameo (from that same festival).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahH9TlLo4xI

Old 07-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Dame Shirley bassey.. yesterday, today and tomorrow she is the diva !!!! this is a rare song

That's Right!
You've never really been on my side
Though I suppose you never know
Oh, how it feels to be alone

That's Right
I had no choice
Put up my own fight
And even when you said you knew
Still there was nothing you could do

That's Right
Could it have crossed your mind that I might
Not play this pointless masquerade
You turned into your own charade

You tried
A Dangerous game to play, and I died
And yet we started off as friends
Could we have known how it would end

Love is no game
It was a dream that slipped away
And far too late you realized
You were the sadness in my eyes

Love is no game
That dream you gave so easily
But you were never there to see
The hurt I felt inside of me

Now
My eyes are open I can see
A world is waiting there for me
To weave its web of fantasy

That's Right
You told me more than once that, "that's life"
You turned the knife deep in my heart
I saw my life breaking apart

Don't cry
You know I've come to tell you, "goodbye"
You never really ever cared
And still it hurts when you're not there

Love is no game
It was a dream that slipped away
And far too late you realized
You were the sadness in my eyes
Love is no game
That dream you gave so easily
But you were never there to see
The hurt I felt inside of me
Love is no game
It's far too late to realize
Love is no game
And when I'll find out once again
This love will never be the same

Old 07-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
Good lord I wish that was the song i used to know. Enough already, the dude has got a few other songs...

I've been kind of a bitch lately, but I finally feel like ****ing some shit up again. Time to get out to the ranch!

Last edited by "The JC"; 07-27-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
suhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished roadsuhaas307 is on a distinguished road
Listening to Elbow. (Grounds For Divorce)

Incidentally, this song was the theme for Top Gear UK (Season 12)

Last edited by suhaas307; 07-27-2012 at 03:05 AM.

Quick Reply: So What Are You Listening To Now?