Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Any Drummers Here?

Old 04-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enoughmdrums will become famous soon enough
Any Drummers Here?

Drummers speak up...are you a professional, weekend gigging warrior or just starting out?

I've been at it since I was 6 years old....turned my hobby into my profession.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Band or studio? Post your some pics of your kit! Love percussion.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm a drummer. I've been playing for around 9 years now. I just play drums for my church's band. Not to be conceited but I'm honestly really talented, just never been with a group that had the means of being famous. I play a white Tama set with 4 rack toms and a floor tom, single bass with an iron cobra double pedal, Tama Metalworks snare, and Sabian Cymbals (B8 hihats and ride, b8 pro crash, aaxplosion splash, hhx ozone cymbal and an aa crash)