Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

I love lamp...SUTLER NO NEED TO COMMENT...THANKS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sutler
Selectable semi-auto/automatic with keyhole opening in the slide for increased rapid fire control?

p.s. Sorry.
Stop while you're behind. Oh, and quit reading anti-gun propaganda. A "keyhole opening in the slide for increased rapid fire control"???? Read that out loud - it doesn't even make sense.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
60% if the time it works all the time

Old 02-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
The Glock slide "release" is actually nothing of the sort. It's only function is to lock the slide, not release it. You're supposed to "hand over" vs. "slingshot" release the slide manually. Ideally, you don't go to slide lock anyway - you should always tactically reload.

As for the Glock 18, I came this >< close to shooting one a couple years back. If a dipshit student hadn't fired over the berm with it the day before, I'd have been able to run a couple hundred rounds through it. It's still one of the few guns I REALLY want to shoot before I die. A PSG-1 is another.
LOL you were in that class? They weren't going to demo it at all when I went through there, but finally the instructor pulled it out and ran through a couple of mags. No amount of begging or promises of beer would make him cough it up either. Oh well.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yep - the ****ing day before me. I was so pissed... Of course we didn't have one at the range where I was an instructor (though there was plenty of other sexiness as you found out).

Old 02-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Banned
Ehat does a glock 18 sell for? How many shot is the clip?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Banned
* what

Old 02-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Ehat does a glock 18 sell for? How many shot is the clip?
You can't buy them. I think they sell to PDs/Military for about $1000. If you could buy one on the civilian market, I'd guess it'd $20K or so. The magazine is the same infamous one used in the Tucson shooting - 33rds. It'll also work with other Glock 9mm magazines.

It really is a badass piece of gear. I would love to have one - it's the perfect "get me out of this shit" weapon.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned
So you can't buy one even if you jump thru all the select fire hoops?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I bet you can get one if you tell the dealer you may not pass a background test....

OK! OK! I will get my coat.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Watch this space.
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
So you can't buy one even if you jump thru all the select fire hoops?
Nope - it's a post-1986 machine gun. After a big shootout in Miami, all new machine guns for private citizens were banned. Any full-auto weapon in civilian hands now has to have been manufactured (or had the sear manufactured) before 1986. Google the Miami shootout and the 1986 machine gun law.

Here's a Glock 18 you can buy that's still lots of fun:

KSC G18C Full Auto Gas Airsoft Gun G18 - G18C Gas Airsoft Pistol - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

Quick Reply: I love lamp...SUTLER NO NEED TO COMMENT...THANKS!