Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Our One:1 build to delivery

Old 08-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by D55L
Speaking about colors I would suggest going bare CF, may be matte/gloss bare CF combo!

There're not many carmakers offering bare CF option and I guess such opportunity must be used!
Would look amazing!

Would love to know more about why you decided to purchase the One:1 over other exotics (or a Koenigsegg in the first place), impressions from test drives etc

Last edited by Davvemannen; 08-20-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Huge Congrats!!!

Can't wait till what you guys come up with, good luck!!!

Old 08-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great thread! Colour choice will depend on the mood/personality of the car. There is also the path of being inspired by the history of the brand.

Leave some carbon exposed. I don't think the all carbon or matte colours will age well. People will look back on the car in 80-90 years and wonder why not go with a gorgeous colour. (It is my opinion and I'm sure owners of pure carbon/matte cars love their specs.)

Old 08-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Davvemannen
Big congratulations on the car and thank you for sharing this, I will be following this thread with great interest!
Iv'e been lurking on Teamspeed for a long time but never signed up, but with this thread I simply had no other option.

If you want any inspiration for the specification, heres a list on every single Koenigsegg ever built.
The Unofficial Koenigsegg Registry - Koenigsegg-Registry.net

If you don't mind sharing, what chassi no are you getting? I would think that your car will be One:1 #5/6? (not including the pre-production car).

Iv'e always though that the spec on this old rendering is pretty cool.

And a reply to Will_CA, #069 is not Lava Orange, it has a metallic finish while LO is gloss. I belive #050 is the only post CCR finished in that colour, maybe #051 but not sure.
Ah yes, that makes sense. I just assumed #69 was LO because I didnt realize Koenigsegg had another orange color. I'd love to see a One:1 in #69s color though, please no matte colors.

Old 08-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet. Love these build threads. Can't wait to see lots of updates.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
The BHP Project is on a distinguished roadThe BHP Project is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the replies and good wishes guys, its really appreciated.

Some great colour options so far but keep them coming as it's still not been decided.

We'll try and reply to as many of you as we can over the next few months.

Would love to know more about why you decided to purchase the One:1 over other exotics (or a Koenigsegg in the first place), impressions from test drives etc
It was a pretty easy decision really.

The car was offered to us by Tommy Wareham who we have relationship with having previously filmed some of Super Vettura's cars. He explained all about the One:1 and what Koenigsegg were looking to achieve with it, so we couldn't help but get excited given the insane numbers involved in this.
I think the deal was virtually done the second he finished saying the 0-250mph time…

Hope this goes someway to answering your question.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
Yes it does, very understandable!
Thank you!

Word seems to have spread very quickly, earlier there were over 700 people watching the thread at the same time haha

Old 08-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes it does, very understandable!
Thank you!

Word seems to have spread very quickly, earlier there were over 700 people watching the thread at the same time haha
Koenigsegg put it up on their facebook account.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
New color idea - blue carbon (like #105) with white Koenigsegg Proprietary Diamond Weave carbon fiber highlights. That would be a combo that could not be beat from a technological standpoint. TWO types of clear carbon on one car. Just look at this example in the sunlight:

Name:  iCYhTMv.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  203.1 KB

Last edited by Will_CA; 08-20-2014 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AArdent is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the reason I love Teamspeed!
Thanks a lot for sharing The BHP Project! And congrats! Looking forward to lots more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Our One:1 build to delivery