Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 09:52 AM
SWT
Teamspeed Rookie
SWT is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Yes!!! I am very excited to get it.
Congratulations! Such an epic car! Can't wait to see all of the pics.

Old 08-13-2014, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
The Supercar Kids – Kris Singh Receives His Pagani Huayra

Finally, congratulation to Kris
-Dominic-

Old 08-13-2014, 12:02 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Kris!!! Must be the great moment to finally receive a car you waited for so long!

Old 08-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
La Monza Lisa

great name!

Old 08-13-2014, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
La Monza Lisa! I love your sense of humor Kris. I hope you make a trip up to Manhattan next summer and we can drive our cars around!

Old 08-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
X70AZH is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the name. Congrats again Kris.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoyed this quick clip I found on IG via @jalehrer7...adds some life to the pictures! Apologies, I'm not an expert at embedding the video...

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/h...63949185_n.mp4

Old 08-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Julian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished road
EPIC! Congratulations from Germany, Kris!

Julian

Old 08-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scorcher77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Found an article on the web showcasing Kris's 'Monza Lisa' in detail - Link

I'd love to see the car wearing the 'F' wheels.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted - I have been spending every free moment driving. I don't even know where to begin!

So far I have driven about 400 miles in my Pagani Huayra 'La Monza Lisa.' I am very happy with the car. I have never driven anything that feels as special as this car. The standout feature is definitely the insane engine built by my very good friend, Michael Kübler of MercedesAMG! Mated with the XTRACK single clutch, it is magical. Before I discuss that any further I would like to talk about what 'La Monza Lisa' is...

As I have said many times, I did not request any custom wings, body work or funky colors. I love the Huayra as is and I had no interest in trying to change it just to be different. When I spec a car I like to highlight the rich history of the brand. Pagani Automobili is a relatively new company but as you all know they have done many amazing cars (HH, Cinque, 760RS, F, LM, R, Revolucion, etc) so I had a lot of inspiration to choose from.

I will never forget seeing the first ever fully exposed carbon fiber car when it was presented by Pagani Automobili almost a decade ago. Since then, fully exposed carbon fiber has been my dream for a Pagani. So, exposed carbon had to be my exterior. There is also a famous Zonda F Roadster with extremely bright red leather and white stitching. That also fueled my fantasies for many years and naturally I wanted that look in my car. Then of course, there is the king, the Zonda Revolucion. I borrowed the striping configuration from the first Zonda Revolucion that was shown, only I went for the colors of the Italian flag.

When I first test drove the Huayra I asked Davide Testi if they could remove the leather and sound/vibration deadening from the firewall and finish it in bare exposed carbon fiber. I wanted to feel the engine more through my seat so I figured the carbon seat back jammed against a carbon firewall would help transfer those vibrations. Of course I thought it would be easy. It required the entire firewall to be redesigned but the engineers at Pagani pulled it off. So, while the entire firewall design is different, the main visible change is just the fact that it is finished in fully exposed carbon fiber.

The red leather in the interior of my Huayra is completely unique to it. I wanted the red to match a photo of that beautiful Zonda F Roadster interior with the white stitching that I mentioned earlier. Apparently, the photo I have obsessed over was enhanced by the photographer making the Zonda F interior that I have loved for many years appear to be much brighter than it is in real life. It took a long time and lots of testing but they were able to perfectly match the extremely bright red color from the photo. The red in my car is as bright of a red leather as I have ever seen. While it looks like another Huayra with a red leather interior, it is very different compared to the equally beautiful burgundy red found in other Huayra's.

The Engine. I specified in my buyers order that I wanted Michael Kübler to build my engine. He is one of only two master builders at MercedesAMG approved to build the M158 Huayra engine. Mike told me for months that he had something very special in the works for me. He has since informed me that the engine in 'La Monza Lisa' is highly customized. I honestly do not know what he did but it definitely has some mechanical modifications. How much and what mods? I have no idea. He cannot tell me the details due to AMG policy. He has confirmed on instagram numerous times that it is a unique engine and makes a lot of power. It definitely does that!

Paul (GREAT GUY) from Love Cars (GREAT SITE) drove 70 miles with us last night. He has a lot of Huayra experience; as a driver, passenger and driving along with other Huayra's. He told me that 'La Monza Lisa' doesn't even sound anything like any other Huayra. The exhaust is completely stock - same as every Huayra. He shot a quick video talking about the car last night and it will be on Love Cars soon.

I don't know what Mike did but this engine feels like it is moving my limbs and controlling the car itself through my body! That may sound corny but its true. Everyone who has taken a ride with me has commented on the engine. It is the star of the show. The car is extremely easy to drive, visibility is great and most importantly, it is a wild animal and a blast to drive! I have never experienced a car like this. Actually, I've never experienced anything like this.

I am not saying 'La Monza Lisa' is better than other Huayra's - not at all. They are all equally amazing. I am just explaining some of its features since many have asked.

I cannot stress enough how happy I am with this car. Pagani Automobili and Prestige Imports treat me like family. The entire process from purchasing, renderings, customizations, timelines, progress updates and delivery have all matched the the end result : The Pagani Huayra 'La Monza Lisa' has far exceeded my extremely high expectations in every possible way. Everyone at the factory signed the inside of the clamshell that goes above the engine, including Horacio and his family! That means a lot to me! Mike will sign it too when he visits me in a couple months!! I don't think I will ever stop pinching myself to make sure it is real every time I see it and drive it. It truly is a dream come true.

Thank You! If you have any questions let me know!

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery