Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

First Episode of DRIVE's Inside Koenigsegg is Live

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Looks delish

0-100-10 ??

Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe when this series is complete we can send the set of episodes over to Guiness to help clarify what a production car is, and the 0-300-0 record can go back where it belongs.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Great news! I hope we get to see something like the Venom GT weight to power ratio in Geneva

As far has I'm aware, platinuss is no longer in the business. They were your representatives in Brasil, among many other top brands. The problem was that they had no brand to sell in a "massive way". They only had niche brands. So they did not survived to having so much money tied up. If you put that togheter with the very high import taxes for Mercosul..... You get the idea.

I will pay you a visit at Geneva booth. Maybe we can discuss some issues personnaly.
Ok, I understand. I'm scheduled to be in Geneva so it would be great to meet there! We can talk over PM to coordinate.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Will_CA
I thought the episode really showed how ridiculously in depth Koenigsegg goes in its engineering. Routing that entire chip manually is incredible! Really shows "perfection isn't good enough" with the Agera.

I'm a bit in the same boat with exRockstar, in that I already knew 95% of the things shown in the Drive videos, but I cannot wait to see what Koenigsegg brings to Geneva and in the future. I won't be there, but I will sure be keeping a lookout for all the latest info. I understand that you guys cannot release classified info, but little teasers for us to guess over here and there would be awesome! By the way, when does this teaser you mentioned come out?
Thank you for understanding. We have some really spectacular things lined up for 2013 and we'll be sure to send out teasers or any info along the way so we can keep things interesting!

Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
There are only three (3) episodes, The Funny Thing Is that the "ninth" will be issued on March 5, start date Geneva Motor Show, scheduled for the press. Is it just coincidence or is there something special prepared.

PS
0-100-10?. The number ten, meaning that only 10 koenigsegg edition 100 will be made?.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg Junus
Ok, I understand. I'm scheduled to be in Geneva so it would be great to meet there! We can talk over PM to coordinate.
Ok. Thank you Junus. PM sent....

Old 02-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Hmm... 10. 10 years in the current factory? Its been 11 since the first CC86 was delievered I believe. 10 new innovations? 10 special edition Agera R's? I imagine they would only make one Hundra, but it would make sense to see special edition Agera R's. Improved engine tech (ie CCX-CCXR edition) or maybe clear clarbon paint? We shall see I guess.