Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The 25 greatest cars of all time by Playboy

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MadMerc
No serious list would leave out the F40.
300? Huh? Must be a joke.
f40 for me isn't in my top 25 Ferrari's list so I guess to each there own. I wasn't shocked at all the f40 was off the list.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
I think most people get impressed with 30 million dollar sales You're moar of a Baller than ive been led to believe
Not at all. I just don't get the hype of them. I don't think they are very attractive. That's the first thing I look for in a car. Then heritage and then drive.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
That is one of the better lists I have seen. I think they had to be reffering to the old Chrysler 300C right???

Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I think they mean the new 300. It is imported from Detroit...

Old 05-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Interesting I agree on the 300.

Why not the 507. Without question the best BMW ever made. Most likely that will ever be made. Z8 tried.

I'd love to have a 507 and Z8 in the garage. Both special pieces. The rest from them. Crap imho.
I think the 507 is a little lost amongst car fans. Without a doubt, the most beautiful BMW, but best? It's arguable.

They should have put the M5 instead of the 300. That would've really made the list.

Originally Posted by h20skier
Not at all. I just don't get the hype of them. I don't think they are very attractive. That's the first thing I look for in a car. Then heritage and then drive.
The hype is in the pedigree. The crazy high prices are the pedigree coupled with production #s. It is a legend on its own.

I do agree with you that the premium over a SWB or 275GTB/4 is pretty outlandish, but at that level, I don't think it makes much of a difference to the buyer. When you want a GTO, nothing else will do.

EDIT: They should have just picked the Trans Am or the Camaro too, both seems sort of redundant.

Last edited by ZAMIRZ; 05-01-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
no r129 on best car list, then no list
cgt f40 zonda all that stuff aside as they are super duper cars
the r129 is the best car ever made. ever. not an opinion. fact. any one who disagrees either did not drive one or did drive one but not yet driven everything else out there to know it's the best car made. EVER

again, there will never be a better car than the r129

*chill pill taken*

Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by boursachi
no r129 on best car list, then no list
cgt f40 zonda all that stuff aside as they are super duper cars
the r129 is the best car ever made. ever. not an opinion. fact. any one who disagrees either did not drive one or did drive one but not yet driven everything else out there to know it's the best car made. EVER

again, there will never be a better car than the r129

*chill pill taken*
lol
I assume you've taken 3 of your blue dick rising pills this am vs your green get your head on straight pills with this "best car ever"

Old 05-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Chrysler 300? WTF?

I really expected to see CGT, F40, Zonda and, for some reason, the Jaguar XJ220.

Not a bad list, though!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Eh kind of hard to pick 25 best cars of all time but definitely would change up a few of those selections

Old 05-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
300 was obviously stuck in there as the layman's car. not meant to be taken seriously.

The 458 is obviously an amazing car, but it shouldn't have made a list filled with mostly classics. F40 would have fit into that slot a lot better... or an Enzo or CGT.

Quick Reply: The 25 greatest cars of all time by Playboy