Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

[VIDEO] Pagani Zonda 760RS - EVO Diaries

Old 04-25-2012, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I need one in my life. I've honestly never lusted for any other car more than this. Not even my previous favorite car (Macca F1) can quite hold a candle to the 760 RS.

Dear sweet baby Jesus with sideburns, please give me one of these...

Old 04-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I need one in my life. I've honestly never lusted for any other car more than this. Not even my previous favorite car (Macca F1) can quite hold a candle to the 760 RS.

Dear sweet baby Jesus with sideburns, please give me one of these...
Now thats a helluva sight lol

Old 04-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
This is absolute perfection for me (although I'm not entirely convinced about the fin), the gear change sounds like zeus on a velociraptor killing viking barbarian bears with thunders. I lold at the story of that arab who had to see the car, he saw it took pagani to geneva with his plane and bought 2 of them. this is the kind of company you want to be a customer of, Koenigsegg hasn't got a third of this "magic" pagani has. and now i will stop talking and go sell every piece of property i own to try and buy one

Old 04-25-2012, 04:22 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^maybe I got it wrong but it sounded like horacio was in the middle east and a customer (not necessarily Arab) wanted to see the car and flew him to Geneva. The interesting part is that i thought they would make 3 760s total, but if Lewis ordered one and this dude got 2 we are already at 4.
Another interesting thing is that Harry already drove the huayra, and that tests are coming soon.. Can't wait

Old 04-25-2012, 04:34 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
This is absolute perfection for me (although I'm not entirely convinced about the fin), the gear change sounds like zeus on a velociraptor killing viking barbarian bears with thunders. I lold at the story of that arab who had to see the car, he saw it took pagani to geneva with his plane and bought 2 of them. this is the kind of company you want to be a customer of, Koenigsegg hasn't got a third of this "magic" pagani has. and now i will stop talking and go sell every piece of property i own to try and buy one
Congrats...you get rep...and that statement makes it to my sig...! lol

Old 04-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
^maybe I got it wrong but it sounded like horacio was in the middle east and a customer (not necessarily Arab) wanted to see the car and flew him to Geneva. The interesting part is that i thought they would make 3 760s total, but if Lewis ordered one and this dude got 2 we are already at 4.
Another interesting thing is that Harry already drove the huayra, and that tests are coming soon.. Can't wait
No it was a sunday and Pagani had to go to geneva, but the arab guy wanted to see the 760 so he went there with his private plane, drove the prototype and they flew pagani to geneva with his plane and ordered 2. From what i know they are going to make 5 but who knows

Old 04-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by McRae
Congrats...you get rep...and that statement makes it to my sig...! lol
thank you sir!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:04 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
I think I've watched this video 4 times already today. What. A. Car.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:28 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^^Oh ok i got that to when i watched the video for the 5th time Alex

Cant wait to see the other 760's especially Hamilton's

Old 04-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by The Artist
^^Oh ok i got that to when i watched the video for the 5th time Alex

Cant wait to see the other 760's especially Hamilton's
There should be a countdown clock for its arrival to the world ol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [VIDEO] Pagani Zonda 760RS - EVO Diaries