Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Paris Garage Fire

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Shmee150 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Paris Garage Fire

Sadly the Place Vendome parking garage in Paris, under the Ritz and the square, is on fire. I know from my spotting trips to Paris that it is littered with supercars both new and old so unfortunately I expect a good number, perhaps 25-50 £100k+ cars have just been written-off:

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/03/08/p...fire-in-paris/

Quite disconcerting knowing how many times I've parked my cars in there and other Paris garages.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Well that sucks. I hope the owners have insurance...

Old 03-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shyz, last time I was in there there were about 5 458's, as many Phantoms, a One-77 and a whole bunch of other coolness. I would be very stressed out if it were my cars there...

Old 03-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So an Fcar burns and takes down the whole garage with it?

damn sucks for the owner

Old 03-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
Haha yeah 5 458's in 1 garage is playing with fire.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very bad news indeed.
A friend of mine has his Ferrari Mondial T (he just bought it) down there!
I hope it's OK!

Old 03-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Merde

Old 03-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Just wondering if the owners of the burnt cars sue Ferrari...

Old 03-08-2012, 05:22 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Merde
Le merde

Old 03-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Tu merde

Quick Reply: Paris Garage Fire