Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

CLS 63 AMG or F10 M5

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
M5 for real enthusiasts

Old 01-22-2012, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Albert, why don't you come down to Singapore and test drive the M5 and CLS and then decide from there...

Old 01-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What ever you do not let ADV.1 touch it as they will ruin it!

Old 01-22-2012, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
CLS Sounds and Looks way better than the M5

Old 01-22-2012, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
albert_hyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok... i think i still dunno which one to get hahaha!

Anyway guys, which car makes me look older? I mean i know i have all those 'oldman' looking cars like a S and FS so i don wanna look so unsuitable for a car haha! if anyone gets what i mean LOL

Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
CLS63 is named EVO magazine best sports saloon this year.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
IMHO,, get the M5 it's so special. the cls63 looks similar to the none amg version, but the M5 looks a lot better and different in my opinion than the none M version. the m5 is faster around tracks and remember that the cls is a 4door coupe car, so why not waiting for the m6 GC it looks better than the cls and it will be a monster..

Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
If you want total power, I'd roll with the M5. Imo it seems like the total tank for speed lovers. However, if you want luxury and an attractive interior, the CLS63 AMG would be the best option. Depends on the kind of driver you are.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:55 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by albert_hyc
Ok... i think i still dunno which one to get hahaha!

Anyway guys, which car makes me look older?
def the AMG

Old 01-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by CaptDngr
I was under the impression that all new AMG cars come with the AMG SpeedShift MCT, which is what's in the SLS AMG... and which is their automatic transmission with dual wet clutches.

Am I mistaken?
Hmm good question, as far as I know all the new 2012 MB AMGs all come with the 7spd MCT and according to some source, for the C63BS at least, it shifts at 100ms which isn't half bad.

Mercedes C63 AMG Black Edition takes off full rip - YouTube

Originally Posted by stuka
Yes, you are mistaken. But it goes to show how good the advertising campaign has been.

MCT is just a fancy word for PRND321.

SLS has a proper DCT transmission.

Which is why it boggles the mind that AMG refuses to use that same and much better tranny than the autotragic on ALL their cars instead of just the SLS.
What's the difference between the SLS's DCT and the rest of the MB line MCT?