Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Arab supercars in London 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
TS never disappoints

That cartoon video was da bomb.

I made it thru 40 seconds of the first video. Someone owes me a minute of my life back.

Old 12-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Some of the guys on this video are members on this forum I think, and the OP certainly put in some effort in making the video. Regardless of taste and how the cars are being driven, can we show some respect?

Old 12-21-2011, 05:41 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Fast cars being drive slow by idiots trying to show off their wealth yeah. Fvck you stfu and GTFO. The only vids you post that are worthwhile are from race tracks. Street spotting with a video cam is gay. I hope you make no $$ from YouTube.
There is absolutely no call for posting like this here...It's rude, judgmental and all sorts of stupid. Gmac...You are an ok member but are perhaps funnier at times in OT...you need to really tone it down outside OT.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
I won't take sides here but I will speak from my own personal experiences.

I think its great how people make videos which allows the world to see these types of cars in the wild. But at the same time, it can become a little bit too intrusive. Thats just ME though.

Sometimes I get REALLY creeped out whenever I am driving the 458 past a busy street and people get their cellphones out to snap videos and photos up close. Its not only a bit intrusive, but dangerous too. You don't want to end up in a situation where you are literally on the middle of the road just to catch a glimpse of a supercar.

There are a lot of supercars which can draw a crowd and the 458 is definitely one of them (especially when you are living in a city where they are super rare). I have no problem with people standing around when its parked. Heck sometimes I will even answer questions people may have. But respect my space and privacy. Don't follow me around like paparazzi because that could endanger your life on the streets. Don't snap photos where my license plate is clearly in plain view. Don't ask me for a ride (unless you are a pretty girl of course haha).

Old 12-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
I won't take sides here but I will speak from my own personal experiences.

I think its great how people make videos which allows the world to see these types of cars in the wild. But at the same time, it can become a little bit too intrusive. Thats just ME though.

Sometimes I get REALLY creeped out whenever I am driving the 458 past a busy street and people get their cellphones out to snap videos and photos up close. Its not only a bit intrusive, but dangerous too. You don't want to end up in a situation where you are literally on the middle of the road just to catch a glimpse of a supercar.

There are a lot of supercars which can draw a crowd and the 458 is definitely one of them (especially when you are living in a city where they are super rare). I have no problem with people standing around when its parked. Heck sometimes I will even answer questions people may have. But respect my space and privacy. Don't follow me around like paparazzi because that could endanger your life on the streets. Don't snap photos where my license plate is clearly in plain view. Don't ask me for a ride (unless you are a pretty girl of course haha).
Well said and I really do understand your point Darksider, but I guess these things just "come with" a car like the 458. It's unfortunate but too many people nowadays cross the line of privacy.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
There is absolutely no call for posting like this here...It's rude, judgmental and all sorts of stupid. Gmac...You are an ok member but are perhaps funnier at times in OT...you need to really tone it down outside OT.
My favorite part of this thread is that Control It called the canuck an "OK member".

just OK... haha

Old 12-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
ib4BAN...........oh wait....