Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Arab supercars in London 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
Most likely to be air freighters.
You are correct sir!

Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turboad
Wow what an ass, Your not paying from your pocket for their brake pads so keep your stupid comments to yourself.

FYI this vid was taken in London, which is a mere stop to other destinations in Europe. I've seen some of the cars in this video driven hard in the finest driving roads over there, the way they're meant to be driven.

And who are you?

Old 12-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Wow what an ass, Your not paying from your pocket for their brake pads so keep your stupid comments to yourself.

FYI this vid was taken in London, which is a mere stop to other destinations in Europe. I've seen some of the cars in this video driven hard in the finest driving roads over there, the way they're meant to be driven.
Aww did he hurt your feelings?

Old 12-19-2011, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
And who are you?
An Arab who enjoys driving his cars the way they're meant to be driven

Old 12-20-2011, 12:10 AM
An Arab who enjoys driving his cars the way they're meant to be driven
And I am a big goofy Irishman who can find roads to drive hard without other cars or pedestrians in the area.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Nothing says "my Dad has too much money and I am a total douche" more than driving a Veyron in a city the size of London.

Why did I click on this, or better yet, why was it posted?
One of the veyrons in the video was used in the top gear video against the Mclaren f1. Kudos to the owner for that even if he wasn't driving the car at the shoot.

Don't be a total douche yourself if he can afford a veyron he probably has a mansion in the English countryside. Beautiful roads there to enjoy any of those supercars.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:37 AM
One of the veyrons in the video was used in the top gear video against the Mclaren f1. Kudos to the owner for that even if he wasn't driving the car at the shoot.

Don't be a total douche yourself if he can afford a veyron he probably has a mansion in the English countryside. Beautiful roamy comment. ds there to enjoy any of those supercars.
"Don't be a total douche?" Really? Is that a nice thing to post to me after I had PM'd you a personal apology for my comment? I try to make amends and you outright insult me. Very nice NOOB. BTW what does, and I quote "roamy" mean. And what does "ds" mean.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Haha u pissed me off check your Pm. I really appreciate the apology just happened to post before I read it. And stop editing my posts where the hell did you get roamy from

Last edited by turboad; 12-20-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
And I am a big goofy Ginger kunt muffin who can find roads to drive hard without other cars or pedestrians in the area.
Fixed

Old 12-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond repute
You are correct sir!
What I am trying to understand is do they fly the cars out every time they visit London or are these their "London cars" and get shipped around once or twice a year.

Quick Reply: Arab supercars in London 2011