Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Arab supercars in London 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I know better then to click on this useless shit. Do you feel better after watching it? Supers cars being driven by super tools.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:48 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing says "my Dad has too much money and I am a total douche" more than driving a Veyron in a city the size of London.

Why did I click on this, or better yet, why was it posted?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-19-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Nothing says "my Dad has too much money and I am a total douche" more than driving a Veyron in a city the size of London.

Why did I click on this, or better yet, why was it posted?
Nothing wrong with doing that (just as long as they aren't speeding or racing), I've seen much worse believe me. Just go to Times Square at night time during summer and you will see alot of Ferraris and Lambos hooning about. These cars were meant to be seen.

Like James May once said while driving the LP 560-4:

"By driving around in a Lamborghini, you are actually doing the world a favor, because its a thing of beauty; other people can look at it and they can enjoy it. Its like owning one of Raphael's virgins and running around the streets holding it above your head instead of just putting it on the wall"

Old 12-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
Nothing wrong with doing that (just as long as they aren't speeding or racing), I've seen much worse believe me. Just go to Times Square at night time during summer and you will see alot of Ferraris and Lambos hooning about. These cars were meant to be seen.

Like James May once said while driving the LP 560-4:
No. You are wrong. Those cars are meant to be driven. James May is a fvcktard. You buy a Zonda to drive it. You buy a 458 to drive it. You buy a Carrera to drive it. If you own something that capable because you think it will elevate your socal status you should be taken to the town square and beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs until you submit and promise to never, ever do it again.

I presume you bought your 458 because it's pure awesome, not because of what your neighbor thinks of it?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-19-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by antny74
Is this what they do all day? just drive around ... regardless these morons must go through a ton of brake pads gasing it around every corner only to slam on the brakes ten feet later, what a waste.
Wow what an ass, Your not paying from your pocket for their brake pads so keep your stupid comments to yourself.

FYI this vid was taken in London, which is a mere stop to other destinations in Europe. I've seen some of the cars in this video driven hard in the finest driving roads over there, the way they're meant to be driven.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
No. You are wrong. Those cars are meant to be driven. James May is a fvcktard. You buy a Zonda to drive it. You buy a 458 to drive it. You buy a Carrera to drive it. If you own something that capable because you think it will elevate your socal status you should be taken to the town square and beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs until you submit and promise to never, ever do it again.

I presume you bought your 458 because it's pure awesome, not because of what your neighbor thinks of it?
I definitely agree with that. But for me, its a combination of both. Its nice to have the privilege to drive high performance cars AND to let the world admire them at the same time. I won't lie, I use my 458 mainly for leisurely driving but if I ever had chances to really "drive" it, I would. The only thing thats stopping me is a lack of good racetracks where I live.

Like I said before, no matter how much money you have, you can never buy class so I understand your point. I won't judge these rich Arabs because I don't know them, but if they appreciate and, most importantly, RESPECT their cars then all the power to them.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond repute
How do the cars get there? Do these guys drive them from the middle east or do they get shipped there for every trip?

Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
lol, so much hate.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Darksider
I definitely agree with that. But for me, its a combination of both. Its nice to have the privilege to drive high performance cars AND to let the world admire them at the same time. I won't lie, I use my 458 mainly for leisurely driving but if I ever had chances to really "drive" it, I would. The only thing thats stopping me is a lack of good racetracks where I live.

Like I said before, no matter how much money you have, you can never buy class so I understand your point. I won't judge these rich Arabs because I don't know them, but if they appreciate and, most importantly, RESPECT their cars then all the power to them.
Agreed. I was having a bad day and am sick and tired of the videos of mid eastern kids driving about the UK at stupid speeds in town. I have never driven the Pcar or the Sl65 in Chicago like an idiot. Sorry for the rant, but money will never buy integrity.

BTW what is up with the Yaris? Kids car?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-19-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MrSlacker
How do the cars get there? Do these guys drive them from the middle east or do they get shipped there for every trip?
Most likely to be air freighters.

Quick Reply: Arab supercars in London 2011