Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Supercars (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/)
-   -   Scott Storch's Repossessed Veyron for sale on ebay (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/6646-scott-storchs-repossessed-veyron-sale-ebay.html)

Coochas 05-21-2008 08:37 PM

I must confess I never heard of this guy, but I did a quick search and saw this,.....OMG:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8...wheaderqz1.jpg

chokeu2 05-21-2008 10:22 PM

I thought that this was the idiot lead singer from Creed. Now I see that its an even bigger idiot.

ashokn225 05-21-2008 10:32 PM

Wow, it says on wiki that he's broke. I can't believe it. Scott friggin Storch broke with a warrant out for his arrest.

chokeu2 05-21-2008 10:39 PM

What exactly is this choad famous for? I've seen him once on TV, and that was on Hogan Knows Best. He was irritating in that short viewing, and looks even more annoying in that pic above.

ashokn225 05-21-2008 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by chokeu2 (Post 89784)
What exactly is this choad famous for? I've seen him once on TV, and that was on Hogan Knows Best. He was irritating in that short viewing, and looks even more annoying in that pic above.

He's a hip hop producer. Actually, as much as I hate him as a person, he's very talented. He was the keyboardist for The Roots, which is arguably one of the best hip hop groups ever.

Mr.PS 05-21-2008 10:49 PM

That car wasn't repo'd and he still owns his house on Palm Island. None of those rumors hold any water. The 117ft yacht Tiffany that was on eBay a few weeks ago was also not his. It was sold 2 years ago and is now owned by Herman and Gertrude Gross of Ft. Lauderdale, and is documented with the US Coast Guard under their company's name "Toy Store Yacht Group, Inc." There seems to be an absurd amount of jealousy towards this guys achievements and financial success, leave him alone for once. He's not much of a celebrity just has a nice car collection and a big house on Palm Island.

saintv90 05-21-2008 10:54 PM

You've definitely heard his music.

He wrote the piano track and produced J Timberlake's Cry Me a river.

Storch's first big hit, was when he met up with Dr. Dre, and helped produce the riffs for the song "Still D.R.E." He also has an interest in Middle Eastern and Indian music, which comes across in some of his songs, most notably "Lean Back" by Fat Joe, "Candy Shop" and "Just a Lil' Bit" by 50 Cent, "Side Effects" by Mariah Carey, "Turn It Up" by Paris Hilton, "Poppin' Them Thangs" by G-Unit, "Let Me Love You" by Mario, "Playa's Only" by R. Kelly (featuring The Game), "Lock U Down" by Mıa, as well as "Naughty Girl" and "Baby Boy", both by Beyoncé, "About Us" by Brooke Hogan and "Turn It Up" by Chamillionaire, and "Work" by Kelly Rowland.

chokeu2 05-21-2008 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.PS (Post 89790)
That car wasn't repo'd and he still owns his house on Palm Island. None of those rumors hold any water. The 117ft yacht Tiffany that was on eBay a few weeks ago was also not his. It was sold 2 years ago and is now owned by Herman and Gertrude Gross of Ft. Lauderdale, and is documented with the US Coast Guard under their company's name "Toy Store Yacht Group, Inc." There seems to be an absurd amount of jealousy towards this guys achievements and financial success, leave him alone for once. He's not much of a celebrity just has a nice car collection and a big house on Palm Island.

Leave him alone? No, I don't think so. The guy is obviously very talented, otherwise he'd not have achieved the success that he has, more power to him and the fruits of his labor. But to be as obnoxious as he apparently is, and puts his attention whore attitude out there; he's fair game.

I'm surprised to see the number of jockriders that this guy has.

You'll not find much in the way of "jealousy" or "achievements" on this board. People here tend to be quite accomplished in their own right, yet few need, or want the attention whore status that this guy seems to want.

chokeu2 05-21-2008 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by saintv90 (Post 89792)
You've definitely heard his music.

He wrote the piano track and produced J Timberlake's Cry Me a river.

Storch's first big hit, was when he met up with Dr. Dre, and helped produce the riffs for the song "Still D.R.E." He also has an interest in Middle Eastern and Indian music, which comes across in some of his songs, most notably "Lean Back" by Fat Joe, "Candy Shop" and "Just a Lil' Bit" by 50 Cent, "Side Effects" by Mariah Carey, "Turn It Up" by Paris Hilton, "Poppin' Them Thangs" by G-Unit, "Let Me Love You" by Mario, "Playa's Only" by R. Kelly (featuring The Game), "Lock U Down" by Mıa, as well as "Naughty Girl" and "Baby Boy", both by Beyoncé, "About Us" by Brooke Hogan and "Turn It Up" by Chamillionaire, and "Work" by Kelly Rowland.

I can happily say I've never heard one of those songs.

Craigger 05-21-2008 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by chokeu2 (Post 89797)
I can happily say I've never heard one of those songs.

Not to call you out, but if you have sat in a dr's/dentist office in the last 5 years you have.

hes all over pop radio...

:friends: