Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra in U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Huayra in U.S.

I was just thinking how we really haven't heard any news on the Huayra since Geneva, when I found this:

AMG Tests Pagani Huayra in the United States

The last days we received photos of a Pagani Huayra seen in and around Denver, Colorado. For a second we thought it was the first customer Pagani Huayra to reach US soil, but Pagani HQ informed us that it is a Pagani Huayra test mule that is currently used by their engine supplier AMG for testing in the United States. It is the first time people in the United States can see a Pagani on the road since the Pagani Zonda was not allowed on the US roads due to safety and emission regulations. The new Huayra however is Euro 5-compliant and complies to all US and European safety and emission regulations.

Pagani so far appointed two Pagani dealerships in the United States in Los Angeles and San Francisco but more will follow. The first customer deliveries in the United States are expected to take place from Q2 2012 according to Pagani today.

The Pagani Huayra in Denver has been seen with a group of eight Mercedes-AMG test mules. AMG is in the United States to test how their cars and engines cope with hot weather conditions.

I assume this is part of the process towards U.S. certification, which is cool.

Anyone know what the time frame is for ramping up series production?

Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Woah, that's so awesome. I'd flip my shit if I saw that car testing around here.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura about
My heart would stop if I saw that thing driving around on the street. I bet that guy gets constanst stares of awee...

Old 07-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Woah, that's so awesome. I'd flip my shit if I saw that car testing around here.
Cold weather testing this winter perhaps?

Old 07-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Umm don't tell me that pink thing in the corner is a hello kitty sticker

Old 07-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Des
Teamspeed Rookie
Des is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to all
This vehicle is testing for AMG not Pagani. On Pagani's side of things its just a matter of time before the first Huayra makes it to the US. Production is running at maximum capacity at the moment and first customer deliveries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East are expected shortly.

Looks as if nobody in the US paid extra to get to the top of the cue

Old 07-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Des
This vehicle is testing for AMG not Pagani. On Pagani's side of things its just a matter of time before the first Huayra makes it to the US. Production is running at maximum capacity at the moment and first customer deliveries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East are expected shortly.

Looks as if nobody in the US paid extra to get to the top of the cue
Thanks for the info.

But, this engine is only used in the Huayra. Even if it's testing for AMG, by definition then wouldn't it be for the Huayra specifically?

Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianEch is on a distinguished roadBrianEch is on a distinguished road
Crazy! I was just talking with my buddy who lives in Denver this morning and knows the guy who was/is driving this around Denver currently. Sent me a few pictures when he was looking at it this AM. Thought I would share them since I saw this post pop up!

Old 07-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
BrianEch, great pics! Damn, I seriously would shit my self if I saw this car on the road! Someone please explain what a hello kitty sticker is doing on a hypercar...

Old 07-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Am I the only one who notices the hello kitty?

Does it mean something because it needs to be taken off asap!

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra in U.S.