Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

New info on Zonda Uno

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
New info on Zonda Uno

According to the poster of the video:

"Justin records the one of a kind Pagani Zonda UNO. This car actually was a Zonda F. But after a bad crash in Doha-Qatar, it's owner ANA Al-Thani decided to fix the car and turn it into a 1 of 1 Zonda UNO.

Now I know most of you are wondering why Mr. Al-Thani did not pick it up yet.Well...i had the chance to talk to Mr. Pagani himself and he told me why: ANA Al-Thani is trying to sell the car on his own to a family member or a friend. Why is he selling the car? Well...He actually already ordered a brand new just released Pagani Huayra!! And yes it will be turquoise as well!
So get ready for a sick looking Huayra next summer."

Also "ANA Al-Thani" stands for "Abdulrahman, Nasser, Abdulla Al-Thani. Three members of the Al-Thani family.

YouTube - ‪Pagani Zonda UNO (still not in Qatar)‬‏

Old 05-21-2011, 04:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
All these video guys should take a lesson from member Marchettino, videos are for action...these guys need to learn that people would much rather see and appreciate good quality high res still images of these supercars instead of these types of vids, ok rant over.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
No offense to the OP but . . . ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Some still shots of all three together would have been much more interesting.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
All these video guys should take a lesson from member Marchettino, videos are for action...these guys need to learn that people would much rather see and appreciate good quality high res still images of these supercars instead of these types of vids, ok rant over.

Originally Posted by Barrister
No offense to the OP but . . . ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Some still shots of all three together would have been much more interesting.
This^^^

Old 05-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
And we wouldn't have to wait for the video to buffer.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
well sorry Ex but we already knew this info as they have been posted in the Pagani picture thread, but thanks anyways... I have heard Pagani is a very friendly man and very down to earth

Old 05-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
In the video comments section you will see me asking about ANA being a collective - i knew i was right!

Old 05-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure he can afford to have both in his garage.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Just a little correction. ANA Stands for one person. " AbdulAziz Bin Nasser Bin Abdulla Al Thani "

Old 05-22-2011, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
Arrow

This is my video guys! And yes i know it would have been nice to see it on the road or at least hear the sound of it.But what can you do? I was only there for 3 days so you cant really compare marchettinos videos to mine or otheres because he lives in italy and obviously can shoot better videos of cars on the track on events on so on...Sorry but i thought someone would like my video just a bit...

And
Also "ANA Al-Thani" stands for "Abdulrahman, Nasser, Abdulla Al-Thani. Three members of the Al-Thani family.
I can not believe that every turquoise car was made for 3 people.And if you take a look at the plate inside the CCXR and the Zonda UNO you will clearly see that it is one name and one person:

"Zonda UNO,build with art and passion for Sheikh Abdulrahman Nasser Abdulla Al-Thani"

Like i said you will find the same plate inside of the CCXR.

Last edited by Justin T.; 05-22-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Quick Reply: New info on Zonda Uno