Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Huayra outside the Pagani factory

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NGJR
I think they'll fix the front in the near future. No way they aren't aware of all the backlash.
Yes there have been some negative comments by some but on the flip side people like myself love it. At the end of the day it will come down to those with the money liking it and that’s all that really counts in the end.

I myself have been invited to the pre Geneva official launch for potential customers on the 18th Feb in Milan and I cant wait.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Yes there have been some negative comments by some but on the flip side people like myself love it. At the end of the day it will come down to those with the money liking it and that’s all that really counts in the end.

I myself have been invited to the pre Geneva official launch for potential customers on the 18th Feb in Milan and I cant wait.
Well said. If you don't mind me asking, are you looking into buying one?

Old 02-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Streetrod will buy one

Old 02-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Can someone render it with a bag over its face?
I agree. I was hoping it might look better in the flesh, but it's still just as bad.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
I find it a work of art!