Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Rossion

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enough
Talking The Rossion

Hey guys!

I just joined this forum and can't wait to get started. It looks like there is a lot of fun to be had here. Has anyone ever seen or hear of the Rossion Q1?

I just ordered the Sarthe Gray with stripes

Old 07-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of....actually . Welcome to the TEAM and I can't wait for more pics!

Old 07-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Awesome ride. Love the Noble/Rossion!

Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enoughTxRossions will become famous soon enough
Thanks Strebo! It should be coming in within the next few months. I am the Texas sales agent for these cars and can't wait to see the interest everyone has on here. You can find out more about the car at Rossion - Performance Redefined

Last edited by TxRossions; 07-24-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car man, and welcome! Where in TX are you?

Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
tractorcrusher,

I am located right in the heart, I am in Austin.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Are you a dealer in Austin. If so I may have to check it out, as I'd love to see one of these in person.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Allow me to unselfishly give of time to be the official TS Rossion reviewer. I know, it seems like too much to give of myself, but for the community, I'm prepared to take one of these cars for a test drive, and report back to my TS brethren.

Quick, take me up on it before I change my mind ;-)

Old 07-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I definitely want to check one and take pictures as soon as they're in Austin.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
How about a TS group test??

Quick Reply: The Rossion