Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
WOW! like I say how do you ever leave the garage.

Thanks for posting the photos, please feel free to post as many as you wish.

Old 08-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tango

Pagani Zonda at Wilton Classic & Supercar 2014. By Chris Harrison | Harry_S
Perfect!

Old 08-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pagani Huayra La Monza Lisa

Attached Images  
Old 08-17-2014, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  01.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  225.3 KB

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  173.5 KB

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  262.2 KB

Name:  05.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  234.3 KB

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  228.8 KB

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  210.8 KB

Here you can see (or download as media file) a short documentary about the Pagani Huayra on the show "How Its Made Dream Cars".

Old 08-17-2014, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Image Credit: Lovecars

Old 08-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Pagani Huayra La Monza Lisa
I think the red in this photos may have been enhanced. I don't think you can get leather to pop like that in real life.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tristan
I think the red in this photos may have been enhanced. I don't think you can get leather to pop like that in real life.
Considering its his car, https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...-delivery.html, I don't think they are photoshopped.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Killian2703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Originally Posted by Tango
Attachment 128011

Attachment 128012

Attachment 128013

Attachment 128014

Attachment 128015

Attachment 128016

Here you can see (or download as media file) a short documentary about the Pagani Huayra on the show "How Its Made Dream Cars".
Thanks a lot for the video

Old 08-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tristan
Originally Posted by simsko
Considering its his car, https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...-delivery.html, I don't think they are photoshopped.
I took the photo myself. No enhancements. I used my Nikon camera. It really is that bright. It is a custom red commissioned for my car only. Thank you!

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani