Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i turned it off when Dwade made that 3 (i HATE the heat) but it really couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer guys. the way they were playing to that point was downright embarrassing for the game - preening for the camera every time they made a shot.

go to work, do your job, & take care of business.

- chuck

Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez - the internet is serious business on that last page! Lol. I'm a heat fan... Lebron is great/clutch but he is no MJ. Anyone who says he is at his level/better needs to go watch gameplay footage. LBJ gives 100% at the last 10 min while MJ is 100% all game long. (I still love Lebron. Most of his hate must come from online forum discussions. He must be doing something right to get ya'll all hot and bothered )

I hope the Heat learn from our last screw up.. that was pitiful.

Last edited by SVTxTERM1NATOR; 06-04-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Also... MJ represents the most comfortable underwear. I love my Hanes!

Old 06-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I have be watching some NBA classics with some interesting tidbits.

In the 1991 finals it was the Lakers vs. Bulls

Magic with the Lakers was only 31 and had already won 5 championships.

Jordan was 29 and was about to win his first.

Magic never won without Kareem (Kareem won without magic), Jordan never won without Pippen.

In the 80's the Lakers went to the finals 9 out of 12 seasons.

At one time Larry bird considered Magic the 'best there ever was'.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Ya the late 70's till now has been dominated by 4 franchises

Lakers(x2)
Celtics (x2)
Bulls
San Antonio

With Detroit winning a couple and Houston as well... It's amazing how no one talks about the NBA and it's relative lack of championship depth.

The NBA definitely has some of the best history of any sport and the current league looks to be just as amazing!

Last edited by C Money; 06-05-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Compared withe the 70's, magic and bird, kareem, you think the league looks good now? It's a joke now? So much better before, I think the NBA is the one league that doesn't progress as far as the game goes.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
^ You mean when the only championship contenders are the Celtics and Lakers? Yeah, right.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Not looking good for the mavs so far.

Of course its a 48 minute game.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Compared withe the 70's, magic and bird, kareem, you think the league looks good now? It's a joke now? So much better before, I think the NBA is the one league that doesn't progress as far as the game goes.
Are you kidding? The talent is amazing... Young teams like OKC,Chicago,Indiana,etc... Plus the Powerhouses like La,Miami,Dallas. League has so much promise and as long as they can forgo a lockout they have an amazing future....

Maybe you misread basketball for baseball?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Just going to ignore all the non-game 3 jabber.

Historically the winner of this game wins the series. I don't think it'll come to that in this series though. Neither team is going to win 3 straight.

The Heat look like they're still settling for too many perimeter shots.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***