Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Yea that hurts my feelings. I'm so sad that you and your bffs don't like me.

I've made my comments and supported and stood by them all. All you're doing is making random comments like "Jordan never didn't show up" and then acting like my proof against that is meaningless because he won 6 rings. The only argument any of you have is "6 rings."
10 time scoring champ,9 time All Defense team, 6 time MVP, 6 time finals MVP, defensive player of the year award most recognizable brand/name/logo in the game, best selling sneaker of all time and a scratch golfer! All things you buddy will never be able to claim!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
Fact is there would be no basketball if it was not for us Canadians. Think about that next time you make a smart*ss comment about going to watch hockey.

Since we have established that you have no backbone in backing up you Lebron hate with a wager on the series, i guess this discussion is over.
Lack of backbone? Ur an idiot, once again stating something that makes no sense! I never said Miami wouldn't win the series!

As for the hockey comment, I think it's a fair assumption that most Canadians watch much more hockey than they do basketball. Sorry if I offended you buddy.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Banned
Completely agree. Deep down these guys know Lebron is great. They also have enough doubt in their Mavs not to stand by them.
U r delusional and obviously don't read anything people type... Who the hell is a Mavs fan? I have been a die-hard Bulls fan for 25+ years!

Who said Lebron wasn't great? Dude is a stud, doesn't mean he is greatest all time or even in the conversation!

Think it's Ban time buddy! Was nice playing with you.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
10 time scoring champ,9 time All Defense team, 6 time MVP, 6 time finals MVP, defensive player of the year award most recognizable brand/name/logo in the game, best selling sneaker of all time and a scratch golfer! All things you buddy will never be able to claim!
Yea because those things have any bearing on who is the greatest NBA player ever.

And as far as the awards go...

Jordan was a pure scorer. Lebron is an all around great player. By the time he's done, Lebron will have more triple doubles than Jordan did. Oh but wait, there's no true award for it so it doesn't matter, right?

6 time Finals MVP is pretty amazing, but we don't know that Lebron won't get a few himself.

As far as MVP/Defensive Team/First Team awards go, Lebron has quite a few.

If you guys want to debate who is better based on tangibles (stats, in case you don't know what tangibles are in sports) you can go right ahead. Lebron has an all-around game unmatched by anyone.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
U r delusional and obviously don't read anything people type... Who the hell is a Mavs fan? I have been a die-hard Bulls fan for 25+ years!

Who said Lebron wasn't great? Dude is a stud, doesn't mean he is greatest all time or even in the conversation!

Think it's Ban time buddy! Was nice playing with you.
Ban time? Lol. I think it's get-a-real-life time for you, "buddy."

You don't remember the games that MJ struggled in? Some "die-hard" fan you are.

Edit: 25+ years? Damn, you must be older than I thought you were. Old ass man arguing about stuff like this on a forum. Don't you have a family? A wife? Husband? Better things to do?

Last edited by STLG; 06-03-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Banned
I'll be back for game 3. Still saying Heat in 6.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Banned
Lebron:
3x first team defense
0 defensive player of the year

MJ an elite defender and possibly greatest scorer of all time... How does he lack all around talent?

30 points
6 Rebs
5 assist
2 steals
Those are career stats which include those two sad years in Washington!

Oh and those are All rounded down not up!

Last edited by C Money; 06-03-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Banned
Yup 29 years old, I'm ancient bro.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like I'm arguing with children who can't accept the other side of the argument. This isn't about who is right or wrong.
You contradict yourself over and over again. If this isn't about who's right or wrong then why do you spend so much time proving the same useless points over and over again? Face it, no matter how many times you prop up LeBron on Internet forums, he is not going to have sex with you. Why else would someone spend so much effort defending an athlete?

The NBA playoffs and finals threads for the two previous years were full of fun, spirited debates where there was plenty of good natured ribbing and hating on players from each others favorite teams. You joined and literally sucked the life out of this thread. Worse than that, you have repeatedly brought personal insults into numerous discussions.

You ignore my posts that talk about NBA history and perspective, respond only to the posts that you want to, brush off other posts by claiming they are childish and immature, then call people put for not responding to every one of your fanboy rants. You had the audacity to call my life's accomplishments into question when compared to LeBron's to justify his immature and selfish behavior, then followed that up with numerous other personal insults.

Please do not respond to any of my posts in any threads. Better yet, please use the ignore feature and ignore me. Congrats on being the only person on TS whom I have ever made this request. I'm sure you will take some immature parting shot at this post, but that's to be expected.

Old 06-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Banned
spot on E... Personally added him to ignore last night.... I guess a few too many drinks and a heart pounding finish got me a little riled up!

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***