Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Take your Laker glasses off.

Sure, Lebron does not have as many clutch shots as your boy Kobe, but the whole topic is blown out of proportion. Lebron has his fair share of game winners in the playoffs. He's had no problem closing out games this post-season.

Here's one, in-case you forgot . . .

YouTube - ‪LeBron James takes over Game 5!‬‏
Ask any coach or player who they would want to take the shot for the championship, and just about every one of them would give you the same answer.

Ask Coach K who the leader and "go to" guy was on the US team that had LBJ (and Wade) and the answer is.......

My Laker glasses are definitely off and I am disgusted with the entire year. Notice nearly all of my points against LBJ mention MJ, Magic, Bird and Kareem before Kobe. I hate MJ but have much respect for what he has accomplished. I hate LeBron, and he has not done enough to earn my respect yet. He has many years and many major things to accomplish before he can be mentioned in the same breath as MJ, Magic, Bird, Kareem and Kobe.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
I'd love to see where you're going with this. You think you know more about basketball than the rest of us because you played past college? Boy oh boy your credibility is slowly going down the drain.
It's a simple question that requires a simple answer. You had the audacity to call the significance of what I have accomplished in my life into question a while back while knowing nothing about me. Give up the info junior. Simple question, simple answer.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Woah are you honestly saying Fischer and Horry are not two of the most clutch players to ever play the game? Did you watch Horry on re rockets win 2 games/rings with buzzer beaters? He did it in LA, ask any kings fan!

If I am not mistaken your pretty young so Horry may be a little early for you, but D fish! Hell he did it last year for LA (not kobe)! Ask Spurs fans how clutch Dfish is!

Seriously bro, you can have your opinion about LeBron and that's fine but when you make dumb ignorant comments about something that obvious you really don't deserve to post in this thread anymore!

Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Seriously. Change it.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Edit...

Last edited by The Doctor; 06-01-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Seriously. Change it.
^ please take the comment in context It was stated to get a rise out of LBJ fanboy, but he was too busy blowing LBJ to notice

Old 06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what effect dirks injured finger will have on game 2?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Cannot believe my recording didn't work. Haven't seen the game. Avoided coming in here for the last two days trying to get the DVD player to play ball - no dice. So I'm here.

Miami won.

OK.

Was it a collapse in the 4th that led them to victory?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Basically the same story as the boston and bull series.

Mavs ahead by 1 at the half

Heat with 4 point lead at the end of 3rd due to a late lebron 3 pointer

Wade late game heroics leads to the win.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
So does anyone else here think Allen Iverson is the greatest PG to ever play?

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***