Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I don't treat him like a God. I could care less about LBJ or the Miami Heat. I'm just having a good ol' sports argument.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
I don't treat him like a God. I could care less about LBJ or the Miami Heat. I'm just having a good ol' sports argument.
Where did u come from? You hate LeBron do I need to go dig up the Facebook conversations we have had? Your too young to argue a side just for entertainment! You should be out cashing tail!

Old 06-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Why wasn't he like that with Cleveland...

Old 06-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
STLG when did I say he traveled? Are you admitting the crab dribble is a blatant travel?

Ps- I have forgotten more about basketball and the NBA than you will ever know. Go somewhere else, if you haven't noticed most people here are sick of you.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
The bottom line is Lebron is a great player and the only argument against that (even if it's not much of an argument) is that he's got 0 rings.

He passes, rebounds, and plays better defense than Kobe and MJ. He scores just as well as either of them, and starting this post-season he's showing what he can do with a supporting cast.

Not to mention the fact that Kobe basically admitted to raping that girl even though the case was dropped. So as far as character issues go, Lebron is at least ahead of Kobe.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

Last edited by STLG; 06-01-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
STLG when did I say he traveled? Are you admitting the crab dribble is a blatant travel?

Ps- I have forgotten more about basketball and the NBA than you will ever know. Go somewhere else, if you haven't noticed most people here are sick of you.

I assumed you were calling the "Crab dribble" traveling. I'm not implying it's a blatant travel, but I've watched a lot of games where players like Lebron and Kobe get away with an extra half step.

I don't have a problem with you and your girlfriends being sick of me. If you don't like it, you can leave.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
STLG, just out of curiosity, what was the highest level of organized basketball which you have ever competed?

Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by STLG
The bottom line is Lebron is a great player and the only argument against that (even if it's not much of an argument) is that he's got 0 rings.
He is a great player, and I feel that fans and some analyst make it worse by anointing him the next MJ... He is his own player and not much like MJ. We live in a society where "rings" = greatness.... Well I don't quiet feel that is 100% accurate since 12 guys get a ring every year, being a leader and stone cold assassin on the court do = greatness to me.... That's where LeBron loses points with me.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Where did u come from? You hate LeBron do I need to go dig up the Facebook conversations we have had? Your too young to argue a side just for entertainment! You should be out cashing tail!
What are you talking about. You know I could care less about Lebron. I'm a Hawks fan.

To young...right...You know me outside of this forum.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Banned
He is a great player, and I feel that fans and some analyst make it worse by anointing him the next MJ... He is his own player and not much like MJ. We live in a society where "rings" = greatness.... Well I don't quiet feel that is 100% accurate since 12 guys get a ring every year, being a leader and stone cold assassin on the court do = greatness to me.... That's where LeBron loses points with me.
I agree about rings. Greatest teams ever should really be the only thing judged by how many rings they won together. It is a team sport afterall.

Originally Posted by BigE
STLG, just out of curiosity, what was the highest level of organized basketball which you have ever competed?
I'd love to see where you're going with this. You think you know more about basketball than the rest of us because you played past college? Boy oh boy your credibility is slowly going down the drain.

Before you go any further. Let me remind you of the existence of a few of the leading sports analysts out there and you can tell me "what was the highest level of organized [sport] they ever competed."

Mel Kiper
John Clayton
Michael Wilbon
Stephen A. Smith (I think he might have played in college)
Chris Broussard

I don't know why I bother with your last few comments:

Barkley > Lebron
Horry and Fisher more clutch than Lebron

Last edited by STLG; 06-01-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***