Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 01:48 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
^^ interestingly, a Heat Vs Dallas finals looks very likely again.
of course its way too early to start that talk but i can't say it hasn't crossed my mind. how crazy would that be?

this town would go berserk and i would wager our boys would finally get what should have been ours in 2006.

anyway, let me leave fantasy land and get back to reality. the mavs have a long, hard road to climb before that could even enter their consciousness. LA will throw everything and the kitchen sink at us on friday.

kobe will always have us shaking in our boots, nobody else on LA though.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Just has that feeling about it that LA have another gear. I am so pissed right now that none of these games are being telecast - it's really painful. Relying on news websites and online articles just doesn't work!

Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
L.A. aint throwing shite at you guys. Sorry but after that disgusting display at home, you guys have nothing to be worried. Pau is playing like he's in the WNBA and the rest of em aren't any better.

This is the first time I have ever been ashamed of this team... bye bye avatar, you have disgraced me!

Old 05-05-2011, 12:19 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
L.A. aint throwing shite at you guys. Sorry but after that disgusting display at home, you guys have nothing to be worried. Pau is playing like he's in the WNBA and the rest of em aren't any better.

This is the first time I have ever been ashamed of this team... bye bye avatar, you have disgraced me!
man i understand your feelings (more than most i would surmise, look at the mavs playoff runs for the last few years) but there is no way i would even consider writing off the lakers at this point. bottom line, LA has skins on the wall that dallas could only dream of, they have been there, done that.

that being said, i certainly hope my mavs can keep our foot down at home.

Originally Posted by theprotest
Just has that feeling about it that LA have another gear. I am so pissed right now that none of these games are being telecast - it's really painful. Relying on news websites and online articles just doesn't work!
i hope you're wrong about LA having another gear

you know you can easily watch on the internet, just google streaming sites.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with this suspension. Artest has been stinking it up anyways... start Barnes.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
I still have hope for my Lakers, albeit, blind hope.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I hear you Ag, I really do. Lakers through and through...

But I can't do it anymore. I've been turning a blind eye to their shortcomings all year, especially how they finished the reg season. But after that pathetic display yesterday... I can't do it. Gotta call em out, because they don't deserve the hope this time around.

If the Mavs somehow choke this 2-0 lead away, and the Lakers get passed them, congrats. But nothing I have seen from these guys all season has shown me that they will bounce back in Dallas and win two in a row on the road.

If they prove me wrong, then I'll happily eat crow.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
The Lakers have afew things going for them.

First it the they are the defending champs, that means that they have the metal fortitude to pull this off despite the hole they have sunk themselves into. After the all star break they went on a 17-1 run that is impressive by any standards.

Second they still have kobe. Enough said.

However, they have some significant headwinds in order for them to win this series and make it to the finals. The biggest one is mental. Playing in the mavs arena they will face a hostile crowd, while down two games, thus needing to win on the road, all without Ron Artest. I wouldn't want to be them.

I don't know it anyone can get it done, but if it is possible, the Lakers are one of the few teams that can.

Looking forward to Friday's game.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Lakers must have forgot Kobe was on their team during the last 2 minutes.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***