Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eomrag
yeah well... the hawks were at the white house today...

i got nothing else.
Didnt they already go??? like back in July???

Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
i think so but since we are playing the Caps this weekend they went again. and gave him a jersey which i thought they did already also.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm what this now???

SHARKS' THORNTON SAYS BRUINS GET FAVOURABLE RULINGS FROM NHL

Sharks' Thornton says Bruins get favourable rulings from NHL

"As players from around the league continue to voice their opinions on Zdeno Chara's hit on Max Pacioretty, San Jose Sharks centre Joe Thornton has taken a different angle in his most recent comments.

Speaking to the Globe and Mail, the usually-reserved Thornton suggested that Chara's club, the Boston Bruins, tends to receive favourable treatment from the NHL when it comes to discipline matters.

"It's just something with Boston," Thornton told the Globe and Mail. "It just seems like they have a horseshoe. We've seen the [Milan] Lucic cross-check to the head [of Maxim Lapierre] earlier, and there's no disciplinary thing."

Thornton was once a member of the Bruins, after being drafted first overall by Boston in the 1997 NHL Entry Draft. The Bruins traded Thornton to San Jose in 2005.

"It's just something about Boston and the disciplinary [process] is on their side. I'm not sure why that is. I'm not assuming that Colin [Campbell]'s kid is on the team and that's why, but it's really bizarre."

Campbell, the NHL's vice-president of hockey operations, was not involved in reviewing the Chara hit because of the conflict of interest the case presents since his son Gregory plays for the Bruins. The case was handled instead by NHL senior vice-president of hockey operations Mike Murphy, who decided that no further discipline would be assessed to Chara on the Pacioretty hit."

Old 03-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Big game for the Maple Buds tonight! Do or die......lol As if we even remember what the play offs are all about.

My uncle who lives in Montreal once asked me the difference between the Canadians and the Leafs was. Montreal plays hockey in june!

Old 03-12-2011, 03:29 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Do any of you guys play hockey and if so what equipment do you use?

Old 03-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Do any of you guys play hockey and if so what equipment do you use?
I do. Bauer helmet and pads, CCM skates, and reebok stick.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:46 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I do. Bauer helmet and pads, CCM skates, and reebok stick.
For my birthday I'm gonna get a pair of Bauer Supreme Skates.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
For my birthday I'm gonna get a pair of Bauer Supreme Skates.
There you go. Just got my CCMs, I hated them at first took me about 2 months to start liking them. Hate breaking in new skates.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:56 PM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by JonA85
There you go. Just got my CCMs, I hated them at first took me about 2 months to start liking them. Hate breaking in new skates.
Are they the U+ Crazy Lights?

Old 03-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Are they the U+ Crazy Lights?
The Ovechkins

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread