Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Super Bowl Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The Super Bowl Discussion Thread

So the game is set.

For the Packer fans, I hope that Aaron Rodgers got all of the jitters out today. After that awesome opening drive, he played like crap.

Big Ben has been on quite a roller coaster ride over the past 12 months. He could win his third Super Bowl.

This is a very hard game to call.

It appears as if the Packers have come back down to earth a bit. But that second half in Pittsburgh showed that the Steelers are vulnerable.

Injuries could take the center stage. The Steelers will really miss Pouncey if he doesn't play.

I predict that the Steelers prevail in this one in a very low scoring affair - 17-10.

What are your thoughts?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Steelers by 20

Old 01-24-2011, 04:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be wearing my Steelers shirt.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:36 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Steelers by 10, tied at the half. Steeler Nation! I'll be wearing my Steelers tee and sweatshirt... And hopefully eating some homemade brownies from Seattle.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I was rooting for the Jets because Rex Ryan cracks me up and Sanchez is a USC alum, but I was a fan of the Steelers all through the 70s (F the Cowboys). No real skin in this game since the Chargers are out, but I'll stick with Pittsburgh. There's an annoying (though very hot) girl at work that LOVES the Packers. It'll give me reason to spin her up....

Old 01-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care who wins. I'll be eating my usual chili cheese dip, drinking beer, and trying to avoid the Black Eyed Peas during the halftime show.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I going with the Steelers by a touchdown

Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
don't really care, should be a good game.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
The early Vegas lines have Steelers -2.5. Bet big on the Steelers minus the points. Easy money. Steelers by at least 10.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Pulling for the pack! But the steelers are too strong of a team.

Steelers by 10.

Quick Reply: The Super Bowl Discussion Thread