Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

College Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
All I have to say is that you can't spell c**ksucker without OU.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by MiniD
About to leave for the Vols game!!! Hey ATL don't hit me at Petit.
Tennessee looked a lot better than I (and lots of other people) expected, but don't worry, at least the "#1" USC Trojans (fight on, rah rah, etc.) lost to an unranked team.

Damn, I'm glad I didn't make a bunch of grandiose claims about how a certain team was God's gift to college football (not to mention the forum's rabid alumni association) to have them embarrass me a week later.

Commence the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Tennessee looked a lot better than I (and lots of other people) expected, but don't worry, at least the "#1" USC Trojans (fight on, rah rah, etc.) lost to an unranked team.

Damn, I'm glad I didn't make a bunch of grandiose claims about how a certain team was God's gift to college football (not to mention the forum's rabid alumni association) to have them embarrass me a week later.

Commence the weeping and gnashing of teeth.
David, check my new thread. Yes, very proud of my Vols. Disappointed in our 'star' wide receiver, Jerald Jones, who ran out of bounds and then came back in for a TD. That would have changed the game. Also, Not to mention his wrong route on the final drive against UCLA. If we had a QB...

Old 09-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
David, check my new thread. Yes, very proud of my Vols. Disappointed in our 'star' wide receiver, Jerald Jones, who ran out of bounds and then came back in for a TD. That would have changed the game. Also, Not to mention his wrong route on the final drive against UCLA. If we had a QB...
Now if we can just get the DAWGS to lose tonight I could die tomorrow a happy man.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Arkansas is a tough place to play.

Old 09-20-2009, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Now if we can just get the DAWGS to lose tonight I could die tomorrow a happy man.
Go Dawgs

Old 09-20-2009, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
wow
Kansas is doing ok...

Old 09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Shadow
Go Dawgs
Ugh, talk about disappointing. They always seem to find a way to scoot through by the hair of Hairy Dawg's scrotum.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Wink

Three of the top four teams are from the lowly, overrated SEC...

Shame about UT, Mini; War Eagle may be for real (and what's with 5-0 and not being ranked?)

Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I just got home.

Meh, it actually wasn't Crompton's fought today. It's awesome to see our QB get on track, then our 'experienced' WR's drop every ball thrown to them.

Making strides every week, though.

Quick Reply: College Football