Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: who is going forward?
BARCA
55.56%
Chelsea
44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Champions League Preview: Chelsea - Barcelona

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be first to admit Piquet's hand ball was a penalty but Anelka diving and Abidal being sent off was equally harsh ......... Great game from Chelsea hard luck to all Chelsea fans

Old 05-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
YouTube - INIESTA EL MEJOR

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Although I'm happy that Barcelona is going to the final, this is not the way it should have been. Chelsea deserve to go to the final and the ref was a total and frickin disaster. If I'd been in Josh shoes I'd been down on the field telling the ref one or two things about the game they call football.....

Old 05-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Referee errors are part of the game… that’s why we don’t have video playbacks and things like that
It works with you one day and against you the next

Old 05-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Oh one more thing…

Baarrrrrcellooonnnaa

Old 05-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Wait your not talking about the ball at the very end of the game with Eto'o are you??? Because that was the most clear display of a none hand ball I have ever seen despite the tantrum that ensued...
No, I'm talking about the Piquet hand ball that happened earlier in the match, the Ballack hand ball claim was a stretch.

Referee errors are part of the game… that’s why we don’t have video playbacks and things like that
It works with you one day and against you the next
Agreed, I'm not arguing that, I just think its a shame when a referee is a big factor in determining the outcome of a game.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I hear you on that instance I actually forgot that happened, sorry man didn't mean to question you...

Old 05-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
... Agreed, I'm not arguing that, I just think its a shame when a referee is a big factor in determining the outcome of a game.
sorry I was busy change'n my avatar...
yes it is... but its ok this time coz its Barca, right?

Old 05-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Alowes2837 is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't matter now

Barca have managed to scrape thier way through to a champions league final not by being a better team but with the pure fact that euefa didn't want another all england final. I am by no means a chelsea fan but am dissapointed to see barca in the fianal because of sheer incompetance by the ref including the sending off. If barca had shown the magic they are supposed to have then fair enough but they didn't.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
^^^

NiCe Avatar...

Baarrrrrcellooonnnaa

Quick Reply: Champions League Preview: Chelsea - Barcelona