Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Southeast (US) (https://teamspeed.com/forums/southeast-us/)
-   -   *Cruise From Tampa To Miami For Festivals Of Speed* (https://teamspeed.com/forums/southeast-us/49171-cruise-tampa-miami-festivals-speed.html)

SSIIICK 10-20-2010 10:51 PM

*Cruise From Tampa To Miami For Festivals Of Speed*

Festivals of Speed - Miami is rapidly approaching and the Tampa Automotive Club will be attending what is sure to be an amazing display of cars, yachts, jewelry, and food. I wanted to extend the invitation to anyone interested in joining us. The event takes place in Miami from Saturday, November 13th at the Epic Hotel to Sunday, November 14th at the Bay Front Park. There are different ticket options depending on what events you plan on attending. Visit the Festivals of Speed website for more information and pricing.

The Tampa Automotive Club will be departing from Downtown Tampa on Saturday, November 13th at a time TBD (to be determined). We will have a nice leisurely cruise down to Miami where we will enjoy all the Festivals of Speed has to offer. I have looked up room rates at the Epic Hotel in Miami, where the festivities will take place and the cheapest room they have is around $350 a night. As long as everyone is ok with this hotel, I am thinking this will be the place to stay, as it is right in the middle of everything. I will try and get a group rate to bring the price down a bit.

This should be an exciting, fun-filled weekend. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in attending with us. The list I have right now is tentative. This list is not finalized!

1.) Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG - Chase
2.) Porsche Carrera S - Eric
3.) Audi R8 Heffner TT - Mike
4.) Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Sam
5.) Dodge Viper SRT-10 - Ryan
6.) Porsche Carrera S - Dave
7.) Porsche Carrera 4S - Keith
8.) BMW M6 - Manny
9.) Ferrari F430 - Sergio
10.) Ferrari 599 GTB - Vince
11.) Porsche Carrera S - Evan
12.) Bentley Azure - Stephen
13.) Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Adam

Blue4reF1 10-20-2010 10:55 PM

Are you taking 75 south to Naples then the Alley across?

SSIIICK 10-21-2010 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blue4reF1 (Post 740080)
Are you taking 75 south to Naples then the Alley across?

That really depends on who ends up coming. We may end up driving across I-4 to Orlando to pick up a couple more people. If we do that, we will just jump on the Turnpike. Interested in joining?

Blue4reF1 10-21-2010 11:32 AM

I was thinking about it but I'm not sure yet if I'm going back to Ft Lauderdale on Friday. (I go to school at FGCU in Ft Myers). I'll probably just meet you guys at FoS.

SSIIICK 10-21-2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Blue4reF1 (Post 740438)
I was thinking about it but I'm not sure yet if I'm going back to Ft Lauderdale on Friday. (I go to school at FGCU in Ft Myers). I'll probably just meet you guys at FoS.

Sounds like a plan. See you out there.