Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

THE OFFICIAL TS Cigar Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Nice!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Went with another AF maduro. Long ashes boys.
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1317682883.619154.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  108.2 KB

Old 10-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
anyone know a website that would ship cigars internationally?? needa get the old man something special

Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just recieved a little order

Old 05-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Jeeze this thread has died!!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Pulled this out of theback of my humidor. I just don't like these any more.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1337025529.299099.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  77.9 KB

Old 07-17-2012, 05:00 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Got some new cigars today:

Rocky Patel 1990
A box of NUB Maduro
Casa Magna
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso
Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill
Carlos Torano

Besides the NUB i just got singles from the rest, to try them out.

Supposedly top 5 cigars the last few years on Cigar aficionados list.

Started off today with a the Rocky Patel..and let me tell you it tasted like toasted ass!!!

Stay away from it..its ashy like ashy larry.

A picture, mixed with some Cohibas

And a picture of the horrendous R.P

Old 07-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
Got some new cigars today:

A box of NUB Maduro
These at least the three that I have had are really good. They were older though.

Strike me dead but I got a single Vegas 5 Perfecto last week that was extremely decent as well.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:14 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^the nub is just lovely . Stunning cigar in taste and quality!

Old 11-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
My work desk humidor,

Full of Cuba, some aged 2005 and 2009 smokes in there, loving the 2005 Gran Reserve Lunch Club Fuente seen top and left!
Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  122.7 KB

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL TS Cigar Thread