Notices

Please support us !! I'm begging for help !

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pleasesupport is an unknown quantity at this point
Please support us !! I'm begging for help !

Welcome

My name is Andrew and I I'm 29 years old, I am a teacher in primary school in Poland, I have a wonderful 2 years old daughter and a wife who is pregnant. We have a small apartment in the south Poland with mortgage, and so far we have lived as an average Polish family from paycheck to paycheck not saving much. A few months ago I was diagnosed with a malignant cancer, and my days are numbered and that is why I'm askinkg you for financial help, so after my death my family will still have a place to live. My wife and two children will not be able to repay the mortgage and probably might be evicted and move in to awful social place or on the street. Unfortunately, we do not have anyone who can help us and that is why I took so desperate measure to beg for some support.

I considered to shoot myself so they would have money from insurance company but unfortunately none of the insurance companies does not want to insure me anymore.

Please help any amount counts.

This is not a scam. I am a real person who does not need anything besides securing the future of my children's.

To any person who send money I will try to send personally written letter.

The money can be distributed through PAYPAL account.

Paypal mail pleasesupport@wp.pl