Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Fashion/glamour shoot with Jessie and Erika (SFW)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Fashion/glamour shoot with Jessie and Erika (SFW)

I read a lot more than post here but it's nice to see the level of photographers on here. I started out shooting cars and such and went on to seniors/weddings etc and just in the last few months have moved all my focus onto fashion/editorial. I'm hoping to make it full time this year but we'll see what happens!

Here's a few from a workshop put on by local photo guru Quavondo and editing master Pratik of Solstice Retouch. I had a blast and learned a lot. Admittedly I felt like I reached a plateu on my shooting lately putting out ok stuff but nothing I really felt was great. I definitely think the workshop pushed me passed that. Q and Pratik will be doing more worshops around the country soon so look out for it.

I never really believed in workshops but this was well worth the cost. Here's a few shots of the wonderful Jessie and Erika. It was hot out and they were troopers all day long, not letting the heat distract her one bit and looked great. I have a lot more to edit but love what I got so far.

Jessie by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

2 BTS shot from above

BTS of Jessie at Q and Pratik's workshop by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

Erika by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

Erika's headshot from Quavondo's workshop by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

7 another BTS shot of the pic below it

BTS Jessie on the roof by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

11 My favorite shot from the session. We climbed up this sketchy ladder above the studio to shoot on the roof with Portland as the BG

Jessie on the roof top by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

Last edited by ni$mo350; 08-27-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
HiranjgarbhKKMissier is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ni$mo350
I read a lot more than post here but it's nice to see the level of photographers on here. I started out shooting cars and such and went on to seniors/weddings etc and just in the last few months have moved all my focus onto fashion/editorial. I'm hoping to make it full time this year but we'll see what happens!

Here's a few from a workshop put on by local photo guru Quavondo and editing master Pratik of Solstice Retouch. I had a blast and learned a lot. Admittedly I felt like I reached a plateu on my shooting lately putting out ok stuff but nothing I really felt was great. I definitely think the workshop pushed me passed that. Q and Pratik will be doing more worshops around the country soon so look out for it.

I never really believed in workshops but this was well worth the cost. Here's a few shots of the wonderful Jessie and Erika. It was hot out and they were troopers all day long, not letting the heat distract her one bit and looked great. I have a lot more to edit but love what I got so far.

2 BTS shot from above

BTS of Jessie at Q and Pratik's workshop by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

Erika's headshot from Quavondo's workshop by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

7 another BTS shot of the pic below it

BTS Jessie on the roof by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr

11 My favorite shot from the session. We climbed up this sketchy ladder above the studio to shoot on the roof with Portland as the BG

Jessie on the roof top by ChrisG Photography, on Flickr
REAL ART PICTURES, very nice, also the way the light is used on the rooftop. My compliments, Hiranjgarbh K K Missier