Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

New power for the Stinger....

Old 05-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
New power for the Stinger....

Getting some new power for the Stinger!

350sbc with full roller setup + polished duel plane intake by K&N....more HP with 180 lbs less weight than what I have now.....no pics yet.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
hell yea

Old 06-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enough
Awesome! Look forward to seeing some pics!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
DO IT.

You have all that water to keep the motor cool. My last 350 with this and some other stuff pushed 700+hp.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
DO IT.

You have all that water to keep the motor cool. My last 350 with this and some other stuff pushed 700+hp.

How much did that kit cost and where to buy it?

Old 06-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
How much did that kit cost and where to buy it?
I built mine from a blower that I would at the Pamona swap meet for 750$. Had to fab out the brackets. Think the kits go for about 2250$ give or take if you can find a group buy on them.

Dead nuts easy to install, and since you have a top mount carb easy to tune as nothing has to be pressurized. You need a heck of a carb though, I was running the old deamon 1050 cfm setup on a 350, but that was to comp for the nitrous. Better throttle response though if you find something in the 850cfm range.