Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Purchased boat

Old 10-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Purchased boat

In the middle of purchasing a 23' Chris Craft Scorpion.

Year: 1984
Length: 23'
Power: 454 7.4L Bravo One
Speed: 60-65mph?
Model: 230XL Scorpion
Name: Stinger.

The boats name will now be "Riski Bizness"

Restoration:

-Fix OR replace engine
-refresh or new paint design
-replace drive
-re-do interior
-update cabin

Started this:
Name:  003.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  252.7 KB

Name:  180.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  221.9 KB

Old 10-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Already started the work!

Name:  083.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  174.8 KB

Name:  084.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  198.4 KB

Gonna put 3 bolsters in the back and two up front.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a lot of fun and a lot of work

Old 10-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Great time to start a new thread!

Old 10-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Speed888
Looks like a lot of fun and a lot of work
Thanks. It gonna be a hell of a project, but when i'm done, Its gonna be a damn nice boat! Going to do some poker runs, fun runs, sleep in the boat etc.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
You know i'm just messing with you, right?

Good luck transforming that boat! I wish I had the motivation to work that hard...

Old 10-10-2011, 10:28 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Christ that looks like alot fo work.

Good luck with it and be sure to keep us updated every week with pictures.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mini George
You know i'm just messing with you, right?

Good luck transforming that boat! I wish I had the motivation to work that hard...
Yeah, its all good =)

BTW, thinking of sticking 502 Mag in the boat if I get a job!

Old 10-10-2011, 10:35 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
awesome boat! looks like you will certainly have your hands full.

any guesses when this project will be completed by? gotta set goals!

Old 10-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I liked your other boat bestest

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Purchased boat