Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Joćo Dias from Portugal

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jacdias12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Joćo Dias from Portugal

Hello everyone,
I am Joćo, 22 year old and i am from Portugal.
For the past 4 years I weekly visited the teamspeed forum, I really love cars, and I really like supercars. This forum help me learning so much information about all types of cars, now I now it“s time for a presentation, for that reason here i am.
Thanks to all of you guys, now I want to become more participant in the forum.
Sorry for my english, Cheers

Last edited by jacdias12; 12-09-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to TS!

Old 12-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
welcome to the team, i think most people here start as lurkers! same for me, hope u enjoy your stay!