Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2015 Ford Mustang leaked on Autoweek

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
It's a step up. Glad the live axle is finally dead

Old 12-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GTCole
Yeah. Look at their sales. Really in the dirt.
I guess that just you being sarcastic. but regardless of their sales, a person who is a stang fan will probably buy it, what Ford needs to do and try to attract new buys as well. And coming out with a car that will just looks like a beefed up fusion is not going to cut it. They need to take a page out of what chec did with the camaro or other manufacturers that produced a car that actually looks nothign like the previous gen. Not that I am saying that the new vette appeals to me but they took the risk of design a new look and the public loved it, vette owners and new.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks good.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
I think they did a great job, especially with the coupe. Do not like the interior as much. Now we have to wait for someone to drive the car. The 2014 V6 Mustang I drove around LA during the auto show was not fun at all: too much lag in power delivery and not together as soon as the road turned twisty. Here is to a better 2015 Mustang!

Old 12-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I guess that just you being sarcastic. but regardless of their sales, a person who is a stang fan will probably buy it, what Ford needs to do and try to attract new buys as well. And coming out with a car that will just looks like a beefed up fusion is not going to cut it. They need to take a page out of what chec did with the camaro or other manufacturers that produced a car that actually looks nothign like the previous gen. Not that I am saying that the new vette appeals to me but they took the risk of design a new look and the public loved it, vette owners and new.
Dude, just shut up. They opened the market up to new consumers by taking the car international. That was the whole point of the complete redesign. For it's 50th birthday they are taking it overseas, with 3 engine options. 4cyl. 6 cyl. and 8 cyl. If you think a car company cars about anything but sales, you are dumber than I though (which brings you to a whole 'nother lever of stupid).

If you think this looks like the previous gen, you are blind. It looks more like a Taurus then it does a Mustang (hmm go figure, a ton of people thought the Taurus looks great and thought every Mustang except the newest 5.0 were ugly).

Old 12-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for the add'l pics Koizu. Hadn't seen the back yet. Not a fan of that either. I'll just take the interior in a 2013 please

Old 12-05-2013, 03:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
That top 3/4 view is awesome, but from the side profile the front and rear don't look that great. I wish they had made the front end a little lower and lost the 'Mustang' rear tail lights. This car is a huge improvement though and I look forward to see what the aftermarket has in store for them.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Don't take my comment wrong BUT the car's new look is too much European!!!
WTF is wrong with Ford?? Especially Mustang must keep the classic authentic line like the new Camaro which in my opinion is by far the most beautiful American muscle car in the market right now.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by St_Ex
WTF is wrong with Ford?? Especially Mustang must keep the classic authentic line like the new Camaro which in my opinion is by far the most beautiful American muscle car in the market right now.
Oh please, Chevy dug up a 45 year old design so old farts could wax nostalgic about the original. It's a fat pig with terrible outward visibility and a cheaply done retro interior. The only saving grace to the car are the SS and ZL1 models which only perform well due to huge applications of brute force. It's easily the most boring car on the road today.

I've gone over this before: Today's Camaro does nothing to evolve the lineage and now Chevy has painted themselves into a corner -- what does the next one look like?

Ford got themselves into the same hole with the 2005 version. Finally now they have managed to bring out a new Mustang that might actually appeal to something other than the loyalists while keeping just enough of the old look to play it safe. At least it's an evolution of sorts. It's about what I expected and I say it looks nice, though I've never been a Mustang guy.

Old 12-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Dude, just shut up. They opened the market up to new consumers by taking the car international. That was the whole point of the complete redesign. For it's 50th birthday they are taking it overseas, with 3 engine options. 4cyl. 6 cyl. and 8 cyl. If you think a car company cars about anything but sales, you are dumber than I though (which brings you to a whole 'nother lever of stupid).

If you think this looks like the previous gen, you are blind. It looks more like a Taurus then it does a Mustang (hmm go figure, a ton of people thought the Taurus looks great and thought every Mustang except the newest 5.0 were ugly).
I have my say and WILL NOT SHUT my MOUTH, I get you a fan of the mustang and nothing bad can be said about a american made car. Which in my eyes is BORING. Then again look what you drive, so you bore me. CALL FREEDOM OF SPEECH $$HOLE.

Don't like my comment, then ignore it.

Quick Reply: 2015 Ford Mustang leaked on Autoweek